Afterburner Bullets Released in .264, .277, & .284

mcdil

Hello, everyone!
We have extended the line of Afterburners to the smaller calibers after our successful launch a little over a month ago in various sizes of 30 cals. Reports back from the field on the 30 cals accuracy and terminal performance have actually exceeded expectations a bit, and we're fortunate to see that unfold thus far. We can't wait to hear from those using the smaller calibers in the coming weeks and months. You can see all our bullets at the link below, and all the detailed information about each is available there as well. Have a great hunting season, y'all!

Smaller Caliber Afterburners with Text.png

Hello, everyone!
We have extended the line of Afterburners to the smaller calibers after our successful launch a little over a month ago in various sizes of 30 cals. Reports back from the field on the 30 cals accuracy and terminal performance have actually exceeded expectations a bit, and we're fortunate to see that unfold thus far. We can't wait to hear from those using the smaller calibers in the coming weeks and months. You can see all our bullets at the link below, and all the detailed information about each is available there as well. Have a great hunting season, y'all!

View attachment 401068
Mark,

I appreciate the email notification too. Hopefully, my .33 Thor project build will be ready when your .338 ABs are available.

Ed

Awesome! Any plans to release a .224 bullets?
This is one we haven't taken a look at yet. I really thought the Afterburner's lower design threshold would live at .243", but some of the .243s we have ready in house, show much more promise than originally anticipated, so there may be hope for a 22 cal, but no promises yet until we review it. We just haven't spent time on it as of yet. If we do release one, there's probably a good chance the first one will be for the 1:7" twist, as that gives us the best chance to get enough heft in the design to make it worthy of some range capability and the added price point the Afterburner sits at, at least for the first one. Based on its success, we can go from there if there's further interest. We will definitely make note of your inquiry, and actually this is the second we received for the 22 cal in just 24 hours.

This is one we haven't taken a look at yet. I really thought the Afterburner's lower design threshold would live at .243", but some of the .243s we have ready in house, show much more promise than originally anticipated, so there may be hope for a 22 cal, but no promises yet until we review it. We just haven't spent time on it as of yet. If we do release one, there's probably a good chance the first one will be for the 1:7" twist, as that gives us the best chance to get enough heft in the design to make it worthy of some range capability and the added price point the Afterburner sits at, at least for the first one. Based on its success, we can go from there if there's further interest. We will definitely make note of your inquiry, and actually this is the second we received for the 22 cal in just 24 hours.
Sounds great! I'm going to order some of the 30s soon. My barrel is a 1-6.7 twist so that's perfect 😉