Bug in the recent Shooter release

Greyfox

A few days ago I received an update notification for Shooter. After downloading it I can no longer enter or edit load information. Anyone else seeing this? When I try to enter it my home screen comes up. I tried to send a message to Sean Kennedy but I just get the FAG standard email from the Shooter site.

I have the same problem.I also sent an email with no response.
On a tip from someone here I set up the sync function and was able to get my phone loaded that way from the net.Give that a try,, it works slick

My guess is that the new updated Shooter requires IOS8. When I updated to IOS8 my existing Shooter App had the exact same problems you are describing until the new release of the app came out and fixed it. If you update to IOS8 I would assume your problems will go away.

Also like the previous poster mentioned you can edit your profiles online and then sync them to your device. This is what I had to do for the last few weeks until the problem was resolved.

I just helped my son download Shooter on his IPOD. We ran into the same thing. Could not enter a bullet from the library or manually into the load information area. I am almost positive that he downloaded the newest version of IOS a couple weeks ago. Suddenly last night for no apparent reason it started working. I hope that's the end of the problems.

Problem fixed with the new IOS version!
Greyfox, Did you fix it or did Sean ( shooter ) work out the bugs? I had a problem on Android and emailed but did not get a response back. Within two weeks problem was fixed. Still never heard anything through email...

Greyfox, Did you fix it or did Sean ( shooter ) work out the bugs? I had a problem on Android and emailed but did not get a response back. Within two weeks problem was fixed. Still never heard anything through email...

I had no response from Sean. I loaded the update and the problem was fixed. It looks like the most recent update from Shooter will only work when updated.....at bleat for the IPhone 5.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.