Shooter App Down for the Count?

amce

Hi All,

Have any Shooter App users besides myself lost functionality since upgrading their iPhone to iOS 8? I can no longer edit ammunition without the app crashing. Emailed the developer but have not had any reaction.

Cheers

You can edit your profiles online and then sync them to your phone. It's not as convenient but it definitely works. This is how I'm getting around the issue until they release an update.

You can edit your profiles online and then sync them to your phone. It's not as convenient but it definitely works. This is how I'm getting around the issue until they release an update.

Brilliant! Thank you very much.

Have friends that use iSnipe and Ballistics AE. Both have been updated. It seems the way they connect to the weather info had to be tweaked.

Cheers

I hAve inquired as to an update multiple times with no response. I believe the developer is out to lunch or a permanent vacation. To bad, no we are to buy the way overpriced Applied Ballistics.

I hAve inquired as to an update multiple times with no response. I believe the developer is out to lunch or a permanent vacation. To bad, no we are to buy the way overpriced Applied Ballistics.

.....which by the way is far from finished, Specially if you exist in a metric environment

Shooter is still available for purchase from the App Store for $9.99 (even if it doesn't work in iOS 8.0.2)

Cheers

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts