I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The numbers I see is data that is hard to refute.
US Mortality
2018 - 2,839,205
2019 - 2,854,838
2020 - well over 3.2M is listed so far and the numbers will not be finalized probably for a few months since the Q4-2020 data is still rolling in.

So somebody was dying from something. What is interesting when looking at the mortality stats is recognizing there will be added or excess deaths in 2020 from folks that did not get medical attention due to fears from Covid. Drug overdose is at all time high for a lot of reasons.

The OP or anyone else should decide as they wish. I find it interesting though how many humans fail to apply to current events, what we've learned from past events or worse yet, politicize them. My mom had polio and couldn't walk for months. Smallpox and polio have been nearly wiped out because of those vaccines. Estimates from the 1918 flu were from 25 to 50 million deaths. At the end of the day when you look at the data alone, for all these bugs, it makes much more sense than the noise published by those with no factual data or those feeling hurt that they have to wear a mask.

We're getting ours asap, since we haven't been able to get back to Switzerland where my wife's father died of covid in 2020.

US Mortality
2018 - 2,839,205
2019 - 2,854,838
2020 - well over 3.2M is listed so far and the numbers will not be finalized probably for a few months since the Q4-2020 data is still rolling in.

So somebody was dying from something. What is interesting when looking at the mortality stats is recognizing there will be added or excess deaths in 2020 from folks that did not get medical attention due to fears from Covid. Drug overdose is at all time high for a lot of reasons.

Those "excess" deaths had to come from somewhere and it's unlikely an extra 400,000 died of say lung cancer.

Last edited:
I would never call it a hoax it is serious I'm only saying numbers are exaggerated But still nothing to sneeze at
US Mortality
2018 - 2,839,205
2019 - 2,854,838

at the beginning of the pandemic heart attack numbers were down by 50%. Amazing right! Well people were still having them they just didn't come to the hospital...

maybe they did go to the hospital and the death was said to be covid my wifes grandmother died last year at 104 not feeling bad no fever or any other symptoms death was ruled covid no tests were done to prove or disprove it when the Dr was asked if it could have been age related heart stopping or such his answer was most likely covid I am not saying this is not a terrible sickness but it is very political and dollar oriented

Last edited:
Anyone who downplays this virus is viewing life through a different pair of glasses then I wear. I live in the suburbs surrounding NYC. At its peak, we watched as our friends, family and neighbors died at a horrifying rate of 1,000/day.
I had many nurse friends head to NYC area during the big spike. I have heard without fail the exact same take on it from all of them.
They all said that the virus wasn't the issue, third world like hospitals and 1-20 nurse ratio made it impossible for them to do their job. They lost a guy from pancreatitis simply because he had no leads to monitor his vitals. According to each of them the regular staff there acted like these issues were the norm. ICU nurse ratio is usually 1 nurse to 2 patients. I am not surprised by what happened in NYC just based on this. Three friends were in queens and one wasn't my friend but shared her experience and I don't know where she was. One friend figured they lost 80% of who they lost based on the hospitals lack of staff and things they needed.
They also have come a long ways on knowing when to intubate these patients and when not too. Just my 2 cents and what info I have heard about the bodies in NYC area from those that were there.

2nd dose of ivermectin yesterday still good to go now just one every two weeks we will see

You needed wormed and getting a second dose ouch

LOL just kidding I just got done worming all my horses this weekend with it

Ivermectin

Common brands: Soolantra, Stromectol, Sklice

Description

Anti-parasite
It can treat infections caused by roundworms, threadworms, and other parasites.

We, wifey & I, will get vaccinated as soon as possible. We are real olde and COVID19 would kill us for sure. Some relatives living in other states that are younger than us have been vaccinated but for some reason the two of us, in Montana, cannot get the vaccine. We do not have much confidence in government to act responsibly & efficiently. Hopefully, this vaccination situation will not play out to be one controlled by political considerations - like dispensation of vaccine based on: maintaining control (1), influential & powerful (2), those groups needed to maintain political capital (3), & everybody else (4)

Have contacted your doctor about moving up on a priority list?

I had many nurse friends head to NYC area during the big spike. I have heard without fail the exact same take on it from all of them.
They all said that the virus wasn't the issue, third world like hospitals and 1-20 nurse ratio made it impossible for them to do their job. They lost a guy from pancreatitis simply because he had no leads to monitor his vitals. According to each of them the regular staff there acted like these issues were the norm. ICU nurse ratio is usually 1 nurse to 2 patients. I am not surprised by what happened in NYC just based on this. Three friends were in queens and one wasn't my friend but shared her experience and I don't know where she was. One friend figured they lost 80% of who they lost based on the hospitals lack of staff and things they needed.
They also have come a long ways on knowing when to intubate these patients and when not too. Just my 2 cents and what info I have heard about the bodies in NYC area from those that were there.
And of all the people who died of other things, not covid related, how many do think were listed as died from it?
While I do believe that the virus is real the deaths numbers are exaggerated. The question is by how much?

And of all the people who died of other things, not covid related, how many do think were listed as died from it?
While I do believe that the virus is real the deaths numbers are exaggerated. The question is by how much?
Pretty much if they test positive for the virus they list them as a covid death. Doesn't matter if it's a car crash, pancreatitis (shouldn't kill you in a 1st world hospital), heart attack etc. I believe covid can kill, I agree that the numbers are inflated and the care in some of the big cities caused ppl to die that shouldn't have.
I will add that one of the NPs that went told me that certain ethnicities seemed to be far more susceptible to death than others. That is just her experience of course not fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.