I will not be getting 'the vaccine'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The common cold is a corona virus. Its one of the largest virus families know to man. And yes, covid19 has an anomolus splicing not possible in nature according to the virus professional in one of the previous vids Hand Skills shared earlier. It is a man modified virus.

Others argue that it is not man made or man interfered with so who is a non-virologist supposed to believe?

Received my second Moderna COVID vaccination on Friday. Some people have experienced more reactions to the second dose and I was one of those folks. Headache, malaise, chills and body aches lasted for 36 hours. My two friends, one 65 and his dad 86 didn't have these post vaccination reactions. This is non internet based real life info on three individual's experience after a second dose of "the vaccine".
It occurs to me that some enterprising individual or individuals could try to figure out why some folks react differently to the the shot than do others. Maybe some sort of correlation with something in their DNA profile vs the reaction/no reaction that they get. Could be useful for predicting what would or could happen if Joe Average Guy would get the shot/vaccine/treatment.

Like I said, I'm terrible with names. Maybe I should run for president. It could be Deerborn, Michigan. The names may change but the facts remain the same.the
You and me both, brother. I dont remember a name till i go fishin with someone at least twice .
Thank You...
Keep on drinking the coolaid . All of your sources are owned by the very family that invented , yes invented covid19 back in 2015. The information pipeline has been monopolized to sell an agenda .

Others argue that it is not man made or man interfered with so who is a non-virologist supposed to believe?

I suppose you can believe who you want to believe, but i have trouble believing everything is ok when a news organization tells me its natural when the owner of said news source also invented covid19 in 2015 according to the US patent office ! But that is just me.

Last edited:
Interesting, it's a "test" on animals, while at the exact same time it's a "trial" on humans. Right, wrong, or indifferent, they clearly gave this to people before they had any idea what it was going to do.
On top of the fast track without normal human trials & testing, it's not your typical flu shot. Different in that these crafted juices program immune system responses to targeted virus. Whereas vaccines I'm used to receiving are concocted with dead or weakened virus, which prompt a natural immune system response, prepping the immune system to wage war should the targeted virus later infect my body.

Of course, I'm an engineer, so I could always be corrected by an expert immunologist, molecular biologist. But this is what some experts say, and how some describe the differences.

Last edited:
I suppose you can believe who you want to believe, but i have trouble believing everything is ok when a news organization tells me its natural when said owner of the news source also invented covid19 in 2015 according to the US patent office ! But that is just me.
Id also highly recommend watching the vid Hand Skills shared in POST 450. This lady has incredible credentials , but be warned, she had made a few enemies in her field. Seems she discovered alot of bad reseach information in her field and when other Doctors and scientists didnt want to accept that and fix the issues when she gave them the chance , she exposed the falsehoods . So if a Dr you ask says they have no interest in her views , you might know why.

I suppose you can believe who you want to believe, but i have trouble believing everything is ok when a news organization tells me its natural when the owner of said news source also invented covid19 in 2015 according to the US patent office ! But that is just me.

Did he invent the virus or a method of testing for it? Not saying I believe either one, but for every expert who says truth isn't truth you can find one who says truth is truth. Just sayin.

Did he invent the virus or a method of testing for it? Not saying I believe either one, but for every expert who says truth isn't truth you can find one who says truth is truth. Just sayin.
Have you had a chance to watch the vid on post 450 ? I think it could clear a few things up . And, no, im not sure about Rothschild inventing the covid19 virus. I know he is the big money behind the reset . I know he was aware of covid19 years ago. I know the research was being conducted in NC originally and was moved to China after the study was scrapped in NC . I know Fouche went behind the backs of the entity that shut the NC work down and backdoored it to communist China. I know the Obama administration was involved by giving millions to the lab that wound up with the research in China. I know the PCR test used to test for covid19 does not work and is responsible for up to a 94% misdiagnosis and creating a huge false scare across the entire planet. I know Taiwan and a couple other countries treated covid19 like any common flu and they have the lowest death count per capita anywhere in the world. I know Fouche, the CDC, and the WHO were aware that a pill that costs 10 cent is very effective as a cure and treatment for covid19. I know President Trump was right when he told us covid19 is not as bad as the MSM was sayingand i know that if you factor in the misrepresented numbers made possible by the CDC with the PCR test , we are not in a pandemic by any stretch of the imagination and millions of good people have had their livelihoods destroyed by the people that are perpetuating this insanity.

Have you had a chance to watch the vid on post 450 ? I think it could clear a few things up . And, no, im not sure about Rothschild inventing the covid19 virus. I know he is the big money behind the reset . I know he was aware of covid19 years ago. I know the research was being conducted in NC originally and was moved to China after the study was scrapped in NC . I know Fouche went behind the backs of the entity that shut the NC work down and backdoored it to communist China. I know the Obama administration was involved by giving millions to the lab that wound up with the research in China. I know the PCR test used to test for covid19 does not work and is responsible for up to a 94% misdiagnosis and creating a huge false scare across the entire planet. I know Taiwan and a couple other countries treated covid19 like any common flu and they have the lowest death count per capita anywhere in the world. I know Fouche, the CDC, and the WHO were aware that a pill that costs 10 cent is very effective as a cure and treatment for covid19. I know President Trump was right when he told us covid19 is not as bad as the MSM was sayingand i know that if you factor in the misrepresented numbers made possible by the CDC with the PCR test , we are not in a pandemic by any stretch of the imagination and millions of good people have had their livelihoods destroyed by the people that are perpetuating this insanity.

If 94% were misdiagnosed then what are all of these people dying from? Or are they not really dead and dying at all? Or is this some sort of coverup for something else?

If 94% were misdiagnosed then what are all of these people dying from? Or are they not really dead and dying at all? Or is this some sort of coverup for something else?
They are dying of the same thing they died from in 2019 , 2018, 1971, 1952. We havent seen a mass die off . Our numbers are in line with any other year. Have some died of covid19 ? I have no doubt they have. But no were even remotely close to the numbers the MSM is pushing . Im sure we had a flu season like any other year, although the numbers dont show a flu outbreak this year. 1000s of elderly die every year of pneumonia . Its pretty much a death sentence for anyone over about 75. Anyone who has lived any length of time knows this . This year the biggest majority are called covid deaths . The stats don't require that someone die of covid, only that they tested positive for covid . The PCR test makes that easy . Stop believing the hype, or don't , your choice . Everyone talks about loosing a loved one to covid . Think ! We all loose loved ones every year to something. Its just different this year because we are being told the sky is falling . Too many misdiagnosed deaths . Not a plague . For every hospital that claims they are overloaded with covid patients, another says they haven't seen the pandemic where they are . The government gives funds to hospitals for covid deaths . The govetnment also mandated that no hospital do elective surgeries during the " pandemic ". That is the profit hospitals make ! They have been strong armed into blaming covid for deaths just to stay open for business. These things are not shown on the MSM . The Rothschilds own all the media and fact checking sites in the USA , literally ....they are making a world changing power grab ! Think about the narrative on every modern TV station. It goes something like this, we are going to do better this time around. Once the virus is gone , we are gonna have a fresh start, etc, etc . Its all owned by the same people and its all about control .

This is how they operate ... the poster is your evidence if you can read between the lines

They create the chaos, then offer you the solution ... Which in fact is the reason for the chaos .... and it continues, with full compliance from the citizen cattle

those who object and raise their voices in alarm are kicked to the curb and labeled conspiracy nuts and anti-vaxxers, as if it's a terrible thing to be

even the citizen cattle attack those who dare question these poisons, often with maniacal rage and feel justified in their madness
The current events of the left have proven this.
FB_IMG_1611155608291.jpg

I guess the part of all this that bothers me the most, is people by the.millions are buying it hook, line, and sinker . Patriotism, PATRIOTISM, is considered hate ! HATE ? How in the world did the people behind all this make that happen ? Love of country is hate .
I think i know the answer . We let them teach our kids . Every since Obama initiated the 1619 learning curriculum in public schools , our kids have been indoctrinated . Most kids can give you A definition of Marxism , distorted as it may be, but they can't tell you what a constitutional republic is. Slavery is being held over our heads AGAIN. This country has done more to abolish slavery than any other country in the world , but we are the bad guys. News flash for any youngster out there, slavery was EVERYWHERE in the time slavery was popular in the USA . The USA was instrumental in stomping slavery out around the world . We let them teach our kids .........i have a 22 yr old and a 14 yr old. It has been a constant job to deprogram them from the lies taught in school . I've been successful for the most part, but i have to keep the lines of communication open because its so easy to pick up bad info today. I hope I'm not the only one for all our sakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts