I think I’ve been scammed by snipercl

Untitled.jpg

The few dishonest buyers/sellers that have abused this site not only hurt the member affected, but they make everyone else more hesitant to enter into transactions.

It's good to see when everyone pitches in to help the member who got scammed. Some of the guys here are unbelievably resourceful and have been very helpful in providing ideas and methods of extracting a resolution to the dishonest activity.

Hello all, I posted that I was looking for a throw lever for a Nightforce NXS and began a conversation string with member snipercl in Cottenwood AZ. Sent a Postal MO. It has been some time now and no product. Searches of my conversation history shows that there are none….have been deleted not by me and snipercl searches on LRH show nothing. Any ideas??? It looks like I've been screwed by a scammer. Thoughts??
Just wondering how much time has passed since you last texted/emailed him/her and received any type of reply and how much time has passed since you mailed the money order?

MO was mailed out November 24th with a tracking number. It was delivered the the address requested. Sent a Facebook message last night via my sons Facebook account…no response yet. Time will tell. Thanks!!!

So you have a street address, correct? If so, contact the local police.
Just google earth search it first. Second it is not a crime it is a civil matter the police will not get involved with. Just like someone not paying their bill at the local store or vice versa. It really stinks, and these guys make way more than $120 bucks, they make thousands a day doing this.

Just google earth search it first. Second it is not a crime it is a civil matter the police will not get involved with. Just like someone not paying their bill at the local store or vice versa. It really stinks, and these guys make way more than $120 bucks, they make thousands a day doing this.
If you go on Google Earth and put the address in the search function, it will show you an aerial view of the house. Then click on the little dude in the lower right hand corner and you can drop him directly in front of the house to see what the front looks like.

Find an old abandoned house infested with cockroaches. Put a zip lock bag in it with a cracker and you have a time delay infestation. They will lay eggs in and on the cracker. Mail it in a taped up envelope, make sure you smash the cracker, wherever they open it, short of burning it to the ground, you'll be hard pressed to get rid of them yourself. I bought a fifth wheel for the farm, well, it had a cockroach problem. I learned quite a bit about killing them little asshats. Didn't know you needed a growth regulator to effectively kill cockroaches.

Once I figured that out, it was easy peasy.

Just buy from members with good feedback. I let the small transactions go, we all need a starting point, but I'm not buying a 3k rifle from 1 feedback member. You had bad luck, most scammers are to greedy to bother with a low dollar transaction. Least it was just a throw lever. World we live in unfortunately.