I think I’ve been scammed by snipercl

Find an old abandoned house infested with cockroaches. Put a zip lock bag in it with a cracker and you have a time delay infestation. They will lay eggs in and on the cracker. Mail it in a taped up envelope, make sure you smash the cracker, wherever they open it, short of burning it to the ground, you'll be hard pressed to get rid of them yourself. I bought a fifth wheel for the farm, well, it had a cockroach problem. I learned quite a bit about killing them little asshats. Didn't know you needed a growth regulator to effectively kill cockroaches.

Once I figured that out, it was easy peasy.
Combat made a tube of paste that killed them quite well. Bought at Home Depot. Leaned this when living in Norfolk Va. 2 different residences. Just squeeze it into cracks where they travel. They do the rest. It was the only thing I didn't really like about Norfolk.

Find an old abandoned house infested with cockroaches. Put a zip lock bag in it with a cracker and you have a time delay infestation. They will lay eggs in and on the cracker. Mail it in a taped up envelope, make sure you smash the cracker, wherever they open it, short of burning it to the ground, you'll be hard pressed to get rid of them yourself. I bought a fifth wheel for the farm, well, it had a cockroach problem. I learned quite a bit about killing them little asshats. Didn't know you needed a growth regulator to effectively kill cockroaches.

Once I figured that out, it was easy peasy.

Darryle - that's a good one. LOL

I have heard of putting poison ivy oil on a home's doorknob or dropping a few bunker under the back seat of a car. Angry people can be very creative. :D

Well looks like snipercl got me for $100.00, I sent a usps money order to the same julie f dennis in cottonwood AZ , money order was cashed but no response afterward, the money isn't a big deal but being a theft by deception victim is, going to see if there's anything I can do under arizona law

Well looks like snipercl got me for $100.00, I sent a usps money order to the same julie f dennis in cottonwood AZ , money order was cashed but no response afterward, the money isn't a big deal but being a theft by deception victim is, going to see if there's anything I can do under arizona law
Perfect example as to why everyone needs to post if they have been scammed, taken, or otherwise misled and post the users info here.

Sorry this happened to you just days after snipercl was called out.

Perfect example as to why everyone needs to post if they have been scammed, taken, or otherwise misled and post the users info here.

Sorry this happened to you just days after snipercl was called out.
It's a shame, I'm gonna see what can be done if anything, people continue to do rotten things to others because there is usually no response

Me? I would be calling the person's Yavapai County, AZ Sheriffs Office. There is history on LRH of fraud.

Hello all, I posted that I was looking for a throw lever for a Nightforce NXS and began a conversation string with member snipercl in Cottenwood AZ. Sent a Postal MO. It has been some time now and no product. Searches of my conversation history shows that there are none….have been deleted not by me and snipercl searches on LRH show nothing. Any ideas??? It looks like I've been screwed by a scammer. Thoughts??
Were you looking for the little knob that screws into the scope of one that goes around the scope?

I have an extra little knob I am not using if you wanted it.