I stuck a bullet in the barrel, Help!

How about 10 "pushers"?

Nice.. there are exception to the rules. I've seen folks put quite a few into a 9mm subgun barrel shooting subsonic ammo, I believe that barrel would take a 10 ton hydraulic to clear it. So what did you do, pound them into the barrel one at a time with a ball pein hammer?

Not sure the pusher method going to work for you..,:D

Cheer.
Rick

The customer swore there was ony 2 in there when the Dan Wesson cylinder locked up. Those were factory full power 357 magnum rounds fired in there. A 3 pound wouldn't move them. The barrel was measured and found to be bulged. Only then did we mill the slot in the side to see what was going on.

The customer swore there was ony 2 in there when the Dan Wesson cylinder locked up. Those were factory full power 357 magnum rounds fired in there. A 3 pound wouldn't move them. The barrel was measured and found to be bulged. Only then did we mill the slot in the side to see what was going on.

Well'.., I'd say that speaks volumes for Dan Wesson revolvers, not so much for common sense of the user. Full house loads! WOW!! A very lucky boy indeed. Anyone of those fired rounds should have blown the cylinder, bulged the barrel and separated the top strap.
As a side note: For full house .357 Mag's; I don't think I'd depend on his choice of ammo either.. got to be some weak stuff for him not to catch on after the first couple of shots.

Thanks for the sitrep on the barrel.
Cheer's

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.