I need a copper remover

I have found that some barrels hold on to copper way more than others!I have a Weatherby Vanguard 300 weatherby mag that loves copper and hates to lose it but I also found out,due to a borescope that as others have said that carbon protects copper so you have to get the carbon out first.Get that out and then go for the copper.Don't be surprised to find layers of copper then carbon several layers deep so keep rotating.
I use KG products but ran out and got Boretech copper remover and C4 Carbon remover and use that but have found out Free All cleans carbon WAY better than any product I have ever found and it's cheap.We used Free All to loosen nuts and bolts on autos for years and now I use it to to clean carbon.
Now my rant is over

I usually flush with alcohol. But anything like that is probably a good idea. Something quick drying they gets junk out when you're finished.
That's how I discovered it haha. I often use alcohol to flush the barrel AND to apply hex boron nitride in suspension that then leaves the bore evenly coated once it dries …. but ran out…swiped my wife's nail polish remover and figured I'd see how it did

She was annoyed about this when she discovered yet another one of her cosmetic items in my gun room…🤣

Wipeout in liquid form with the accelerator works on carbon and copper amazingly. Put some accelerator and WO on a patch run it down the barrel and let it soak for as long as you want. I never brush and it works great. Best part is works on all types of fouling without having to scrub the hell out of the bore and safe on all types of metal and finishes. Boar Tech Eliminator is also very good.

If I'm storing my rifle or unable to foul the barrel with a couple of rounds I use Lock Ease in the liquid form (not aerosol). The liquid evaporates quickly, prevents corrosion and coats the bore with graphite and acts like it is fouled. A lot of bench rear shooters use it.

The best I have found is called witches Brew made by Holland and Holland it was recommended by packed more barrels when I had a gun Reed I asked them what they recommended and that's what they use the beauty part is after you're done scrubbing through it they told me to use brake cleaner down the barrel to clean all it slime off barrel

For most cleaning I use Possum Hollow bore guides and Bore Tech C4 and Eliminator. Used Shooter's Choice for many years but the fumes were a little much. If I need a quick turn around or don't have all afternoon I go to Witch's Brew. Just make sure you run a couple patches of alcohol or Hoppe's #9 after the witch's Brew.

Use Boretek for carbon, then soak Montana Copper Killer, brush, then Iosso with brush. Clean with alcohol between steps. As someone mentioned, not sure copper (in the grooves) makes a difference but gives me peace of mind.

I alternate between Shooters Choice and CU+ as there may be layers.

I once did this to my son's rifle after he swore it was 100% clean using Barnes decoppering solvent. He was amazed at many blue patches I got using aluminum patch holder and nylon bore brush.

If I'm storing my rifle or unable to foul the barrel with a couple of rounds I use Lock Ease in the liquid form (not aerosol). The liquid evaporates quickly, prevents corrosion and coats the bore with graphite and acts like it is fouled. A lot of bench rear shooters use it.
Weird. Liquid form never dried for me. Aerosol form did, but took 1/2 hour. I use neck lube graphite pressed into a dry patch and that does the trick. No more first round flyers!

I had a similar issue. I tried new non-brass jags but still had the problem. I replaced the rod with one that didn't have the brass threaded tip. Problem solved. I usually go through 100 - 150 rounds at any given range session. I use bore tech products, and while it takes some time, I don't mind. I think of weapons cleaning as a part of the therapy. If it gets too mucked up with copper, try one of the paste borse compounds. They're messy and require significant cleaning after use but can work.

I need a good copper remover cleaner. The stuff I have been using does not seem to get the copper out.
Do the patches keep coming out green? If so then its removing copper. Do not use a metal brass cleaning brush with the patch, The brush has copper in it and will turn the patch green.

If you keep getting green or blue color on your patches, it just means there is still copper in the barrel, unless you're contaminating the patches with a brass jag. Personally, I like Wipe Out but use several others as well, including Montana Extreme. I like the Wipe Out because I can leave it in the barrel without worrying about the other cleaners that might cause damage to the barrel. The Wipe Out won't hurt your barrel. The problem you seem to have is that you have a lot of copper in your barrel. Just keep using the Wipe Out until the patches come out clean. Doesn't matter how long it takes, as long as there's no other source of copper, the Wipe Out is working! You just need to be persistent about it. There are a few products that work faster but whether they will damage your barrel if left in for long periods of time remains to be seen. Personally, I'm not willing to take the chance on any of my barrels. I've heard too many sob stories to dismiss it. I'll stick with the Wipe Out and put up with however long it takes!
Cheers,
crkckr