I have a problem.

Man, tell me how you did it, ha ha. I sold my fishing boat for my addiction.
It's been 2 years nicotine and tobacco free for me and I still carry a can of smokey mountain classic in my pocket. It's got no tobacco or nicotine. I stil struggle with the mental hurdles but it does get easier. A 25 year habit and addiction is hard to kick, mentally and physically. Have people to talk to that have went through it before helps to

My motorcycles went the away to pay for uncovered medicals, as well as my first LR gun, a Savage 110BA. But I had the bug.
Bonuses went into builds. When I shifted to per diem expenses and started eating out of a grocery bag, more builds, more reloading components, and better optics. But at 80% travel, time to shoot was severely limited, unless the destination was WY, MT, ID, NV or UT.

Never gave up nothing as it has always been my passion. Well rifles, shotguns and pistols. The long range thing has been something that I've been working on for years but when I found this forum and started reading things finally started to make sense. Didn't say I was accomplished shooter but I have a fair idea of how things are supposed to work and it's thanks to all of you. So thank you

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.