I am moving soon...

ShawnF

I am moving to Buffalo Wyoming at the end of the month, want to know who my neighbors are? And if anyone likes the area, and what kind of hunting i have to look forward to?

Lots of coal methane work, guess I will be working at the slaughter house in buffalo till I find better.

Well, Buffalo is a pretty small town. There are a lot of tourists in the summer, a lot of hunters in the fall, and a lot of snowmobilers in the winter. There is quite a bit of hunting and fishing in the nearby mountains, but most land around town is private. I don't think Buffalo is a bad town, but you will have to travel to find a good paying job. A lot of people live in Buffalo and work in Gillette or Sheridan.

Shawn,
I am relatively new to Gillette. I have mules, antelope and pd's taken care of but don't have an elk spot yet. Definnitely good hunting in the area

Thanks, i think i have a few spots locked up to hunt, but still don't know the area very well, I have hunted there once and love the country. I don't know much about hunting much more than mule deer and antelope. Need to find spots to hunt coyote, fox, prarie dogs, and whatever else there is.(lion?) and looking for ppl to hunt/fish with.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts