How long barrel blank?

You may want to get it longer. That will allow for the barrel to be rechamber, and muzzle to be shorten again for it's second life. The lands will hold far longer than the muzzle and chamber will. So by adding a couple of inches longer to start with. So a 30" would do the trick. It's all depends on how long you are planning to use the rifle. You will adding weight to the rifle. It's all depends on what it's being used for. The AI add to velocity the 06 will push the round down the tube. You may want to look at the twist, and speed it up some too. I have a wildcat coming out and I got it in a 32" bartliein barrel. The Smith that building my rifle cuts off 2" at the muzzle to start with.

Every barrel manufacturer is different, but usually an inch off is recommended due to "bell mouth" caused by lapping.
I never bother cutting the breech end, I'm indicating the bore up at the throat and whatever the bore is doing at the breech is irrelevant as it'll be bored out concentric with the throat before reaming.

Any additional length needed for a setback and re-chamber should it need to be done is minimal- all that needs be done is clean up the area of throat erosion.

This is a conversation you should have with the riflesmith that will be doing your work.