barrel blank length??

cowboy717

I'm looking into getting things for my Edge build, I'm wanting to probably go with a 30 inch barrel if I can. What length would the blank need to be? Also would like to know if anyone knows of a good smith in the mid Missouri area?
Thanks!

I'm looking into getting things for my Edge build, I'm wanting to probably go with a 30 inch barrel if I can. What length would the blank need to be? Also would like to know if anyone knows of a good smith in the mid Missouri area?
Thanks!

Just tell the barrel maker that you want a barrel that will finish at 30" (he will send you one
approx 31" long) You allways want to cut at least 1/2" of the muzzle end.

Some barrel makers put a saw mark in the muzzle to force you to cut it off.

J E CUSTOM

Thanks!

Let the barrel maker know what length you want it to finish at, some sell them already cut some need the muzzle cut.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.