How I Barrel A Precision Custom Rifle - Long Rifles, LLC

Chad,
very nice write up and pics. Sooner or later I will chamber in the Cnc, but I sure do like it for threading up barrels.
Jrigby

Chad,

I like your way of thinkin'!

Blew me away when I went to the Sandvic catalogue. Choices, choices, choices.

The poor ol' visa has been well used just trying to come up with a better bullet design for a specific caliber and use. I've been to the point of giving up several times. I'm learning that there ain't not sucha thing as a free lunch!

I love seeing that precision and extremely tight tolerances! Very confidence inspiring. Can't wait to get this build started. I wish the money would start flowing! LOL

Great stuff Chad. Thank you for taking the time to give a informational write-up like this. For a guy that would one day like to build custom rifles, this is great inspiration and reality check that today I dont know squat.

Chad,

Thanks for the info, I am gonna have to try one my self. Maybe start off with some barrel stubs and used reamers

Vince

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.