Center Shot Rifles llc, For Sale

Coyboy

Well CSR is still on the market, equipment, building (2400 sq/ft, built in 2006), land and tooling are available currently as a package, I am currently asking $199,000, but that is negotiable. This would also include the muzzle brake line, or that could be deducted from the price and I would retain it.

I have about 10 customers rifles to finish and then I will be on my way to Oklahoma, This would still allow a prospective buyer a few weeks of training time before I go.

(From an older post)

"Anyone interested in acquiring a busy and profitable Rifle Manufacturing Facility may contact me via phone or e-mail for more information. All equipment and tooling will sell with the shop. The building is only 7 years old, potential buyer can expect to live in a great small town in the heart of Wisconsin, with great hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational opportunities. I will be in the shop until at least June, and will provide one on one training to the new owner during this time.

I am happy to announce that I have taken a position with Surgeon Rifles of Prague, OK. Recent events required a family move which will position my family in the greater Oklahoma City Area. I would like to thank all my customers for their past business; it was a pleasure serving you."

Sincerely, Jim See

Well CSR is still on the market, equipment, building (2400 sq/ft, built in 2006), land and tooling are available currently as a package, I am currently asking $199,000, but that is negotiable. This would also include the muzzle brake line, or that could be deducted from the price and I would retain it.

I have about 10 customers rifles to finish and then I will be on my way to Oklahoma, This would still allow a prospective buyer a few weeks of training time before I go.

(From an older post)

"Anyone interested in acquiring a busy and profitable Rifle Manufacturing Facility may contact me via phone or e-mail for more information. All equipment and tooling will sell with the shop. The building is only 7 years old, potential buyer can expect to live in a great small town in the heart of Wisconsin, with great hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational opportunities. I will be in the shop until at least June, and will provide one on one training to the new owner during this time.

I am happy to announce that I have taken a position with Surgeon Rifles of Prague, OK. Recent events required a family move which will position my family in the greater Oklahoma City Area. I would like to thank all my customers for their past business; it was a pleasure serving you."

Sincerely, Jim See

This would be a great opportunity for an up and coming Gunsmith to take over an established
business Like Center shot, especially with all the equipment, tools, and clientèle already established

The location is Central and the reputation is great.

We will hate to see Jim go but somehow I think he will stay in touch with us and keep us lined out.

Just some thoughts for a fine gun Smith.

Good luck Jim !!!!!!

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.