Center Shot Rifles Public Announcement.

Coyboy

To all;

Center Shot Rifles will be in the process of ownership transfer in the upcoming months. All current Rifle orders will be completed, by me, over the next few months, as I seek a buyer for the Rifle Manufacturing business. I am thus suspending the taking of ANY new projects. Muzzle brakes will still be available for shipping to you or your gunsmith. If you currently have a rifle on order, or scheduled work with me, I will be completing it before my move. If you have any questions, feel free to call the shop. I will be available after the transfer date to do any customer service related duties with previously produced rifles.

Anyone interested in acquiring a busy and profitable Rifle Manufacturing Facility may contact me via phone or e-mail for more information. All equipment and tooling will sell with the shop. The building is only 7 years old, potential buyer can expect to live in a great small town in the heart of Wisconsin, with great hunting, shooting, and outdoor recreational opportunities. I will be in the shop until at least June, and will provide one on one training to the new owner during this time.

I am happy to announce that I have taken a position with Surgeon Rifles of Prague, OK. Recent events required a family move which will position my family in the greater Oklahoma City Area. I would like to thank all my customers for their past business; it was a pleasure serving you.

Sincerely, Jim See

Jim
GOOD Luck with the new job, hope all goes well for you and your family.
I sincerely hope you can find some one to take over the shop that can live up to the reputation you have built!

Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.