How is the Nosler custom brass?

188MULE

Wondering if any one has experience with Noslers custom brass?
How is it?

N

nddodd

Only experiance I've had is with their 300 ultra brass and it was really soft, the tolerances on weight were very close and needed very little preping. I might of just had a soft batch but I was just getting two firings and the pockets were real loose.

-Nathan

M

Moman

Have heard some of the magnum brass loosens primer pockets, some say 2-3 shots, others say about 5.

My only personal experience with Nosler brass has been with the 308 Win. I think it is about the best brass made for that caliber. IMHO, heads above the rest.

MachV

MachV

As far as I know Nosler brass is just sorted Federal? I dont prefer to use Federal brass.

C

cowboy

In the 280AI I have found the brass to be better than anything else I have tried. Sure beats fire forming and found it to be very symetrical. I started with Norma 280 Rem brass fire forming etc.. The Nosler was hands down far more uniform and have been through 6 firings to date.

Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter

As far as I know Nosler brass is just sorted Federal? I dont prefer to use Federal brass.

The Nosler 300 RUM brass has been (reportedly) very soft from day one. My Federal 300 RUM brass is anything but soft. I've gotten 6-7 full loads out of most of them and may get a few more.