Nosler custom brass

In my opinion its not worth that much at all over rem brass. The rem brass will require a little more prep and sorting than the nosler but a heck of alot cheaper. I use rem brass in my stw ive used nosler in my 300 ultra and i still use nosler in my .243 win., but its alot cheaper in my .243 than for the stw. The nosler is also a little to soft to me in the larger cals the primer pockets stretched real bad in my 300.

Hope this helped,
Nathan

In my opinion its not worth that much at all over rem brass. The rem brass will require a little more prep and sorting than the nosler but a heck of alot cheaper. I use rem brass in my stw ive used nosler in my 300 ultra and i still use nosler in my .243 win., but its alot cheaper in my .243 than for the stw. The nosler is also a little to soft to me in the larger cals the primer pockets stretched real bad in my 300.

Hope this helped,
Nathan

Yes it did. Thanks joe

With the Nosler brass, that price is mostly labor as it is sorted, trimmed, chamfered, sized, flash hole deburred. The quality of the brass is on par with Remington, WW, and Hornady as far as I can tell. What it boils down to is do you want to do all of the case prep yourself or pay someone else to do it for you?

I've grown very tired of case prep. It is very time consuming and I'm past "enjoying" it. I'll pay someone else to do it. I've got a lot of it in 7mm Rem Mag and have not noticed that it performs better or worse than WW cases. I've not detected any softness to it compared to other brass as well. Remington brass is my last choice unless the caliber requires it and it is my only choice.

That said, there's no brass worth $53 for 25 pieces. I don't care who made it.

I have also switched back to rem brass in my .338 edge a.i. I found the nosler brass consistent but way to soft , primer pockets fail real quick . I hand sort and prep my rem brass and have had very good results in my gun. thanks

I prefer Winchester Brass, and yeah, true case prep is time consuming, but if I do it myself, I know it is done right and that all my loads will be perfect.

P.S.
I also like the money I save by using Winchester Brass compared to Nosler Brass.

I prefer Winchester Brass, and yeah, true case prep is time consuming, but if I do it myself, I know it is done right and that all my loads will be perfect.

P.S.
I also like the money I save by using Winchester Brass compared to Nosler Brass.

Were can you get winchester brass for 7mm STW ? THANKS FOR INFO. Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.