How is StaBall 6.5 working out?

Looking at Hodgdon data I see StaBall loads are faster but pressures are increased also. I have plans to use it with 75 ELDM loads in my .22-.250. Hot day shooting will test it. Past shooting with H414 at 95* plus caused problems with my nice 70* developed loads. I have a real old 6.5-.308, (re .260) with a 9 twist Hart barrel and will try Staball with 123 ELDM's.

Well I'm gonna have to eat some Crow, In my search for speed out of my 25-06AI with the 90g Absolute Hammer's I was at a standstill, I tried everything I knew to do and it shot the same as the 92g Hammer Hunters so I studied on for a week or so and then I saw the Staball can, I had enough to load 6 rounds as I had been starting fires with it, I couldn't believe the results, there it was, 3900's, i almost made it to 4000fps but it was getting sketchy, needless to say I frantically went on the search for some more and lucked up and found some local, Sending them downrange at 3923fps, It's hard on brass but anyone that knows me knows that I don't care ;)

For what its worth, Crow on the spit over hickory with some Sweet Baby Ray's is really good

Well I'm gonna have to eat some Crow, In my search for speed out of my 25-06AI with the 90g Absolute Hammer's I was at a standstill, I tried everything I knew to do and it shot the same as the 92g Hammer Hunters so I studied on for a week or so and then I saw the Staball can, I had enough to load 6 rounds as I had been starting fires with it, I couldn't believe the results, there it was, 3900's, i almost made it to 4000fps but it was getting sketchy, needless to say I frantically went on the search for some more and lucked up and found some local, Sending them downrange at 3923fps, It's hard on brass but anyone that knows me knows that I don't care ;)

For what its worth, Crow on the spit over hickory with some Sweet Baby Ray's is really good
Now it sounds like it's time to take some frustrations out on Yotes and knock them into the next state with that load. What's else ya got in the cabinet for fire starter?

I heard that the DOD has some plans for a 6.5 caliber MG, possibly 6.5 CM. Mid South has 123 gr, 6.5, FMJ bullets. Any connection?

If StaBall works in a .25-06 AI there might be some applications in a 6mm-06 with 95 Berger VLD bullets.

I have used Staball in 22 Creedmoor for a year. In my rifle it works just fine but I am shooting 75-80.5 gr Bergers

any idea where how to get load data for the 300 savage. I have 8# of it for my 6.5 and don't really want to buy a special powder just to load 150 rounds every couple of years. Maybe it isn't suitable but a short fat case similar to the 6.5 although working at lower pressure I would think that it would work well

any idea where how to get load data for the 300 savage. I have 8# of it for my 6.5 and don't really want to buy a special powder just to load 150 rounds every couple of years. Maybe it isn't suitable but a short fat case similar to the 6.5 although working at lower pressure I would think that it would work well
48.2 is a Max load with a 150 Pill using Hybrid 100V info as they are almost identical

Also look at 308 load data using 6.5 Staball and reduce charge and work up. 308 and 300 loads are very similar many times.

Is there a military application for StaBall? Looking at General Dynamics/St Marks site it seems like they supply almost all of the powder used by our military. I don't see where Staball would fit in unless there were some plans for using the 6.5 Creedmore for military applications. Midsouth sells 6.5mm 123 grain bullets.

I don't think I would fire up my grill with Staball because the deterrent and other stuff might make the food taste funny.
Lake City has a contract for 6.5 Creedmoor rounds. Not sure where they get their powder from.

Does any one have a source,like the Nosler reloading books, on load density when using 6.5 Staball?