How far can I expect to shoot with this load?

All very consistent and it looks like good data. You did a great job working that up.

Thanks to you. You've been a big help. All of these shots were off of my bipod too. Once I strap the rifle down I think I'll hit .5 moa no problem. Not bad for a budget build. I can't wait to start my custom rifle build. I wanted to start off with a budget build so I could learn, and then go all in. I just don't know what caliber I want to do it in. I might step up to the 3 hundred club. :D
What would you recommend for 1000 yards +? This 7mm will be perfect for 800 and closer, but now I'm already thinking further. Lol. I might be getting ahead of myself here. Hahaha.

I'm not a 1000 yd guy but there are a lot of people here who are. You might start another thread asking about calibers for 1000 yd.

have not had the 7mm to 1000 . only to 759. it is great. my 300 wm sendero does awesome at 1000. the 300 kicks more. even with a break.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.