• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

How Do You Ship Ammunition

brcfo_outdoors: Actually, the way I read it, from the second link you provided...you are wrong. That second link states you have to have the black/white diamond on the package when shipping ground. The link also states it can only be shipped from a UPS Scheduled Pickup Account or a UPS Customer Center (or Hub by another name), and it won't be accepted at UPS drop boxes or "The UPS Store".

17Fireball: Don't know why FedEx wouldn't take it, but looks like you'll have to make the drive to a UPS Customer Center(Hub) to ship. If I were you I'd print out the UPS link provided by crcfo_outdoors, especially the second link and take it with you. Make sure everythings packaged tight, and taped up securely. I'd wrap it in some white paper (freezer paper is good, it's what I use for targets with paste on spots) and draw in the black/white diamond on it. Have the printed out link to show in case you need it.

I think you are right, rereading it again.

They sure don't make it simple and understandable lol.

Right...they don't make it simple. You know, over the years I've seen more threads on shipping issues with the big 3 than I can believe. A lot of the people they have working give so much misinformation that it really causes problems for the average person. Ridiculous!