hornady superformance

cpayne

I have a tikka t-3 lite in 300 wsm, and I want to load 168 gr match bullets with hornady superformance powder. wondering if anyone has any data I can use.

thanks,

Checked the hogdon load data centre,
no loads listed for 300 WSM with 168 gr, and superformance.

there is data for a 165 partition. also there is data for a both a 168 mk and 165 partition for 100v very similar. what match bullet are you using ?

I've got both Speer target match 168 grain BTHP, and Hornady Match 168 gr BTHP. I haven' t raloaded any of those yet. Until now I've been reloading Hornady SST in 150 gr with Varget powder. I bought the new Superformance powder and with the 168 gr bullets I was hoping to get my new tikka t3 out to 800 plus yards. So far the 150 gr and the Varget work great out to 500 yds. I'm just an average shooter, mostly hunting until now, If I Could get my tikka on target at 800 plus yards, that would be a major accomplishment for me.
Thanks for any advise.

My deer load is 70.0gr Superformance under a 165 Accubond in WW cases and a CCI250. Yields 3196fps in a factory Savage 11TH. Accuracy is outstanding and no loose primer pockets at 5x.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.