Superformance?

For me rl-17 did this same thing but not quite that drastic. This was due to temp sensitivity. Not sure where your located or your temps right now. Mine went from .2s to .6s when the winter weather came. Switched to h4350 and problem solved. Rl-17 will be my summertime load.

Yea I was starting to think that putting a muzzle brake on the rifle was hurting her accuracy but the 105 vld's with RL 25 shot great (for a cheap factory rifle) and I got better results with the superformance v-max combo the second day too. It was about 13 degrees warmer the second day of testing so maybe it is temp sensitivity but I'll keep testing some.

I should add that I'm in Wisconsin the temp sat was 24 degrees, sun was 37. Wind was pretty identical both day's, more wind than I woulda liked so that may have scewed my results more than I think for the 75 v-max

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.