• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hill Country Rifles Custom 280 Ackley

hhowe

For sale is a custom made Hill Country Rifles 280 Ackley Improved. This gun has the very much sought after Sako action L61R and features a Timney trigger. The rifle has 368 documented rounds. This gun has been meticulously taken care of. The rifle has a McMillan Hunter's Edge Ultra Light Stock. The scope pictured is not included, but can be purchased. The bipod is also not included. I will include the reloading dies and fire formed brass that has only been shot in this rifle. A new custom rifle from Hill Country is currently around 5k. This rifle is for sale at $3,500 obo. I will only ship in the CONUS. I will take care of shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions. hhowe at bondedlp dot com.

Attachments

• DSC_0179.jpg
    DSC_0179.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC_0180.jpg
    DSC_0180.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC_0185.jpg
    DSC_0185.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0184.jpg
    DSC_0184.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0182.jpg
    DSC_0182.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC_0183.jpg
    DSC_0183.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 18
How Does it shoot?? I have one of their STWs and it shoots lights out with stock ammo…
Im gonna sell it too if I ever get around to posting pics… Don't need 3 STWs….:D:D:D:D

good luck with the sale… It is a great gun

Rifle shoots absolutely outstanding. It's a lighter rifle for the mountains and was built especially for mule deer hunting.

yes, the barrel is 24". The weight of gun is 8.5-9lbs without the scope.

who wants this custom rifle?!?!?!? Make me an offer. Would also consider trades of nightforce scopes.