• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hill country custom rifle question

Unastamus635

Does anybody have experience with the .338 Lapua build by Hill Country Custom Rifles??

Thanks much

Does anybody have experience with the .338 Lapua build by Hill Country Custom Rifles??

Thanks much

Yeah they def make nice stuff. I've seen the majority of their rifles in their model 70 control round feed action. I'm a Rem 700 fan so it's not my fancy. But still they are some darn nice rifles!!

No .338 experience, but I have a rifle HCR worked on in .25-06. Rem 700 action, hart barrel, McMillan stock, etc. Its excellent.

I have no experience with he 338, but own 10 of their custom or semi custom, and you cannot go wrong with their products. They completely stand by their product. buy with confidence.

I bought my wife a Rem 700 7-08 Harvester by them. It's sub MOA with factory Ammo all day and shoot hand loads into bugholes. Highly recommend them and their work.

I own two of their rifles and have been around lots more. They all shoot tiny groups. Great guys over there and fantastic rifles