Henry Big Boy 44 magnum

My Henry has a 20" bbl, what powders would be ideal for reduced loads? I have HS-6, CFE pistol, Alliant 2400, IMR 4227, Hodgdon Long Shot, and Blue Dot I have 200 and 270 jacketed bullets.
Have seen reduced loads for cowboy action here using TrailBoss.
Maybe look into that.
l only run 296 in mine at max pressure and can shoot that with steel butt plate all day long chasing pigs.

Cheers.

I bet you are a young tough dude. I'm 66 and I tell you, there is nothing funny about growing old. The recoil isn't killing me; a 45/70 is twice the recoil of a 44 mag. I don't need full power loads for what I want this rifle for. If I want to blow up water jugs, I'll shoot them with any of my varmint rifles. It's a bummer that there are no hogs in Nevada.

My Henry has a 20" bbl, what powders would be ideal for reduced loads? I have HS-6, CFE pistol, Alliant 2400, IMR 4227, Hodgdon Long Shot, and Blue Dot I have 200 and 270 jacketed bullets.
2400 and 4227 will both back off a bit without being able to walk faster than the bullet. I've used blue dot in 357's but I'm not that fond of it in pistol. hs6 and cfe pistol are a bit fast but might be good in special brass. I burn a good amount of Long shot in 12g shotty, but I've never fired a round in a pistol. The stuff ( L.S.) is excellent at wiping a clay bird off the map with 1 1/8oz over 1500 fps.
I have run a fair amount of Tightgroup and Herco in 44 mag cast loads that are far easier on everything than full power stuff. My new toy is a keg of Vit n110 though. It is hauling freight in my 44 with both cast and jacketed and isn't filthy like some powders.