Hello: Newby Here

Old Ornery

Greetings:

New here, and hope to learn lots. I do not always get much time on the computer, as I have an active family life.

I like to hunt and am working at learning long range shooting too.

Welcome, you won't find a place on the net that is friendlier or that can provide as much knowledge to you at your fingertips on the subject of Long Range Hunting and Shooting so put your reading glasses on and your feet up.

Welcome, you won't find a place on the net that is friendlier or that can provide as much knowledge to you at your fingertips on the subject of Long Range Hunting and Shooting so put your reading glasses on and your feet up.

Thanks for the positive support. Will put my glasses on, and read!

I've been shooting long range since I was a teenager in and out of uniform and I can learn something here nearly every day if I go through enough threads.

It's one hell of a resource and there was nothing like this website when people like myself started.

It shortens the learning curve by decades if you use it well.

Welcome,
If you ever have a problem finding an answer on anything you can use the Custom Search bar in the upper right hand corner of the page, there's a wealth of information on everything in there.

But If you're like me the more I learn, the more questions I have, lol.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.