Hello, New Here

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome from western Pennsylvania

No sweat, I didn't think you were being rude and I truly appreciate the guidance .
Welcome to new members, I've been on here awhile but just on the forums so I'm not much help in your search. I've seen the adds, the get included in posts from time to time but I've never followed up on them. I'm sure you will get a helpful response soon. Good luck.

I've always been fond of my AR's from my time in the service (11B)and always just utilized bolt guns as my primary hunting rifles here in Texas. Just jumped on this new 6.5 band wagon and though I picked up an x-bolt in 6.5 prc. Bought a new piece of glass (zeiss xd5) for it on the forum today and I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm about as new as I can get to long range. I did some sniper training in the army on KD ranges but that was back in 2005-2007. So even the formulas have gone blurry in my memory. I'm sure I am in the right place for guidance though. Thanks for all of the responses.
It's like riding a bike. Once your be hind the trigger and the scope. It will all come back. The trick to long range shooting is, "PRACTISE". It helps if you can Reload also, and know what your doing. Good luck. Your in the right forum.

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome fom Alberta Canada

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.