Hello, New Here

Thanks young man for your two cents. Love Alabama there are some awsome people there and it's from all over been from North West to south east, like being home here in North Florida. Just **** good people 👍👍

I've always been fond of my AR's from my time in the service (11B)and always just utilized bolt guns as my primary hunting rifles here in Texas. Just jumped on this new 6.5 band wagon and though I picked up an x-bolt in 6.5 prc. Bought a new piece of glass (zeiss xd5) for it on the forum today and I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm about as new as I can get to long range. I did some sniper training in the army on KD ranges but that was back in 2005-2007. So even the formulas have gone blurry in my memory. I'm sure I am in the right place for guidance though. Thanks for all of the responses.
Welcome from Wisconsin. 11bush is a tough one, spent 7 years in combat engineer units myself as a 51b. I taught on the range in sand hill down in Benning I'm sure you might know both.

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome from Monticello, Georgia. I'm pretty new here, myself. Great forum.

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.
Welcome to fellow veteran (11B2V) and Texan. Keep open mind and set up a BS meter, speaks for itself.....Clink on Avatar and message me for help.

Welcome! bunch of good folks here. Cheers!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.