Hello, New Here

troutman1925

Good morning, thanks for adding me to your forum. I am new here and looking for some advice, and support. I just joined last night and was trying to contact a gentleman about a scope he had for sale. The text box says I have insufficient privileges. Is there some way for me to contact members? Sorry if these are newbie questions, but I'm just trying to find my footing and get started here. Any help would be appreciated.

This FAQ should answer your questions

Thanks for the update. I was trying to find the rules but was having trouble. I see I need to make 10 posts to access the classified... I definitely see the upside of this, but it also seems a bit restricting to a new user.
Thanks again for getting me started in the right direction.

No problem. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as being rude. I'm new myself and was wondering that too and that the FAQ wasn't in the section that I was browsing so I had to search to find out why. Seems like most places have gone the direction as pay to post in classifieds or have a posting requirement.

No problem. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as being rude. I'm new myself and was wondering that too and that the FAQ wasn't in the section that I was browsing so I had to search to find out why. Seems like most places have gone the direction as pay to post in classifieds or have a posting requirement.
No problem. Sorry, didn't mean to come off as being rude. I'm new myself and was wondering that too and that the FAQ wasn't in the section that I was browsing so I had to search to find out why. Seems like most places have gone
No sweat, I didn't think you were being rude and I truly appreciate the guidance .

I've always been fond of my AR's from my time in the service (11B)and always just utilized bolt guns as my primary hunting rifles here in Texas. Just jumped on this new 6.5 band wagon and though I picked up an x-bolt in 6.5 prc. Bought a new piece of glass (zeiss xd5) for it on the forum today and I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm about as new as I can get to long range. I did some sniper training in the army on KD ranges but that was back in 2005-2007. So even the formulas have gone blurry in my memory. I'm sure I am in the right place for guidance though. Thanks for all of the responses.

I've always been fond of my AR's from my time in the service (11B)and always just utilized bolt guns as my primary hunting rifles here in Texas. Just jumped on this new 6.5 band wagon and though I picked up an x-bolt in 6.5 prc. Bought a new piece of glass (zeiss xd5) for it on the forum today and I'm pretty excited about it, but I'm about as new as I can get to long range. I did some sniper training in the army on KD ranges but that was back in 2005-2007. So even the formulas have gone blurry in my memory. I'm sure I am in the right place for guidance though. Thanks for all of the responses.
I'm sure all the blanks will be filled in rather quickly since you have prior experience keep us informed on your progress and welcome to the site of course

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.