Have You Made Copies and Delivered Them to Evereyone You Know in California?

A DOJ permit to buy ammo... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Liberals are so stupid. I think the saddest part is that half of them are so dumb they'll actually believe it's a good idea...

Every word of that document screams Bloomberg anti-gun money or George Soros...

Everything in that document is high-treason.

Just one caution - please.
Let's try not to get into name calling. "Liberals" are not stupid. I am personally acquainted with quite a few who believe this attempt at gun control legislation is absurd; they won't vote for it.
If you have friends or associates who are likely to be directly affected by any of this legislation I hope you'll call their attention to it. Name calling often drives those who may be on the edge to the other side. Let's not do that.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/ca..._campaign=/blog/california-ban-bullet-button/

http://michellawyers.com/wp-content...ot-the-Answer-to-Criminal-Use-of-Firearms.pdf

fearnowind, please excuse, liberals r not stupid, they r gutless and stupid. this has

nothing to do with u!!!! 1st amendment, obummers lap dogs. more Lewenskies.lightbulb

Nobody was calling anyone names...And I don't know your political stance, but you are obviously a shooter and gun owner, so naturally I wouldn't figure you to be a Democrat or Liberal. Liberals are generally anti-gun, and sheep that believe what they are told, and don't usually think for themselves. I don't know your friends...And wasn't passing judgement on them directly. I was stating my opinion of the liberal agenda as an entirety.

Nobody was calling anyone names...And I don't know your political stance, but you are obviously a shooter and gun owner, so naturally I wouldn't figure you to be a Democrat or Liberal. Liberals are generally anti-gun, and sheep that believe what they are told, and don't usually think for themselves. I don't know your friends...And wasn't passing judgement on them directly. I was stating my opinion of the liberal agenda as an entirety.

All ism's are stupid. The vast majority of Americans are moderate. We are fed poison through the news on how and what to think and who to vote for. We are taught to be one extreme or another. Life is not black and white. Anyone with a brain can tell this law is completely outrageous. I am sure with this law, California will solve their "firearm problems" as quickly and efficiently as they did with their gang, drug, and illegal immigrant problems. :rolleyes:

morning, mudrunner, this comment was not aimed at anyone person. go back to

1861-1865 the civil war. the war was not about slavery. the war was about the

liberals in Washington telling the confederate states to abide by there laws.

the liberals type of gov. do as I say not as I do. the only states that wanted

to keep slavery was the Carolinas and Florida. the persecution continued

thru WWII. still shown today look how obummer has divided this country. liberals

should belong to the Nazi party. people r tired of liberalism. give the country back

to the states and tax payers. we made this great country and fought, fight and die

for the freedom we so cherish. go to youtube and listen to pat cordell.

please read a book called the confederate battle flag. very good reading.

wild bill for America. political correctness is obummers way of saying shut up

he does not like the we as americans think and talk. SORRY ALL FIRED UPlightbulb. obummer

is a muslin traitor to this country. ask around. I am not the only free person tired of

being persecuted.

All ism's are stupid. The vast majority of Americans are moderate. We are fed poison through the news on how and what to think and who to vote for. We are taught to be one extreme or another. Life is not black and white. Anyone with a brain can tell this law is completely outrageous. I am sure with this law, California will solve their "firearm problems" as quickly and efficiently as they did with their gang, drug, and illegal immigrant problems. :rolleyes:

Yep. Couldn't agree more.

morning, mudrunner, this comment was not aimed at anyone person. go back to

1861-1865 the civil war. the war was not about slavery. the war was about the

liberals in Washington telling the confederate states to abide by there laws.

the liberals type of gov. do as I say not as I do. the only states that wanted

to keep slavery was the Carolinas and Florida. the persecution continued

thru WWII. still shown today look how obummer has divided this country. liberals

should belong to the Nazi party. people r tired of liberalism. give the country back

to the states and tax payers. we made this great country and fought, fight and die

for the freedom we so cherish. go to youtube and listen to pat cordell.

please read a book called the confederate battle flag. very good reading.

wild bill for America. political correctness is obummers way of saying shut up

he does not like the we as americans think and talk. SORRY ALL FIRED UPlightbulb. obummer

is a muslin traitor to this country. ask around. I am not the only free person tired of

being persecuted.
You are correct, on all points. As a southern man, I know the TRUE meaning behind the Civil War, other than the bullcrap they teach in the PC history books these days. I'll have to checkout that "Confederate Battle Flag" book.

Your anger is 110% justifiable. It ****es me off just seeing his face, and then when he lies, which is every time his lips are moving... If someone doesn't get fired-up when thinking about how bad the narcissistic muslim-in-chief has screwed ALL of us, then I would think they were un-American.

Actually liberal politicians are not stupid at all, they are quite clever. That's why they scare us so much. It's the idiots that vote for them that are mentally handicapped.

How can anybody not see the danger when people who are protected by armed guards want the public disarmed? Make no mistake, in 2016 one is either for or against the 2nd amendment. Hillary and Bernie have left no room for anybody to straddle the fence.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.