Has there ever been a 22/30-06

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
My Killer series of wildcats are based on the 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser case improved to max case capacity,
6.5 Wolf Killer, 243 Coyote Killer and the 223 Lynx Killer

these wildcats duplicate case capacity of the '06 and 284 wildcats and are being built on Tikka T3 actions with oem 5 rnd mags, Manners Elite Hunter stocks and Bartlein #3 barrels
6.5X55 Swede Lapua brass is easy to form, run the case in a 243 Win FL die then in a 223 WSSM die to neck down creating a false shoulder for headspace and fireform by cow banging, I'm getting a Whidden Hydraulic form die to simplify case forming

watch the clip to see the die in action

Hydraulic Form Die | Whidden Gunworks

My Killer series of wildcats are based on the 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser case improved to max case capacity,
6.5 Wolf Killer, 243 Coyote Killer and the 223 Lynx Killer

these wildcats duplicate case capacity of the '06 and 284 wildcats and are being built on Tikka T3 actions with oem 5 rnd mags, Manners Elite Hunter stocks and Bartlein #3 barrels
6.5X55 Swede Lapua brass is easy to form, run the case in a 243 Win FL die then in a 223 WSSM die to neck down creating a false shoulder for headspace and fireform by cow banging, I'm getting a Whidden Hydraulic form die to simplify case forming

watch the clip to see the die in action

Hydraulic Form Die | Whidden Gunworks

Hydro-forming is how I make my wildcat, except the newest one which is sizing down a 7RUM to 65. and lenghtening it a .350o" neck.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.