Hammers now available international

This is most interesting for sure. Gun stuff in general is off the budget for a couple months here but Lord willing I'll probably buy some now, maybe even before next fall hunting season.

I have a few guesses or should I say hopes as to who it is. Hopefully we find out soon.

FedEx ground was supposed to be getting us set up with a more economical shipping method to Canada. They were working with our IT and suddenly disappeared before completion. Frustrating! I will be reaching out to FedEx today to see if I can get things moving again.

We recently got better rates for international shipping with FedEx. The rates are now better than half of what they were previously. We were previously seeing shipping to Canada in the region of $90 and now less than $40. So any of you that looked at ordering before but did not because the cost to get Hammers was too high, please look again. Much better than before!

We recently got better rates for international shipping with FedEx. The rates are now better than half of what they were previously. We were previously seeing shipping to Canada in the region of $90 and now less than $40. So any of you that looked at ordering before but did not because the cost to get Hammers was too high, please look again. Much better than before!
Is duty to Canada still prepaid? Personally I did not think the old rates were too bad given the brokerage charges that some couriers tack on at delivery.

Is duty to Canada still prepaid? Personally I did not think the old rates were too bad given the brokerage charges that some couriers tack on at delivery.
If I understand correctly the duty and taxes are not included. I don't think the shipping company has a way to do that.

If I understand correctly the duty and taxes are not included. I don't think the shipping company has a way to do that.
I see - previously with the flat rate it was all inclusive. I'll be contacting you for an order shortly. I'm guessing it's going to work out about the same after the 'dust settles'.

I'll follow up here after my next order has landed.