GUNWERKS CEO - UPDATED PUBLIC STATEMENT

If all this is true seems like a pretty easy defamation lawsuit. If it's this cut and dry file the suit. If not, I bet the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Except it isn't, WF has lawyers on retainer so any attempt to sue them would cost far more and tie up more time than it is worth. The only ones that win in this case would be the lawyers.

Except it isn't, WF has lawyers on retainer so any attempt to sue them would cost far more and tie up more time than it is worth. The only ones that win in this case would be the lawyers.
Deep pockets go both ways. They might be able to pay lawyers a lot, but they can also pay plaintiffs a lot.

Would you care to tell us who the good ones are?
Bankers are never truly your friend.
I have issues with all yes, but Wells Fargo was and always has been the worst! find A more local bank is what I did and they have been alright for the most part. I used Wells Fargo when I went off to college 20+ years ago and thought it was the smart thing to do as in having a bank that is more available. Well charges for this and all that and ridiculous fees For if you didn't have enough money in your account(college kid and little money).

Happy to hear GW is doing well and in fact prospering. There are VERY big differences from one Bank to another. Wells Fargo was so bad to deal with that even other banks would not do deals with them or use them for anything. They have a terrible reputation in the industry and there is a very good reason their shares trade at a 30% discount to their peers.

If you deal there, find another bank before you get done over, and when it may not be as easy to move.

Last edited:
My son had a car load with WF, he paid it off in half the term and was still treated extremely poorly. He hasn't been within 1/4 mile of a WF since.

You must be a banker, or at least married to one. lol
Ask any business owner who has endured years of bad business cycles such as the one many are enduring right now.
You must have a bad banker, "lol". I've been a banker for 35 years and pride myself in providing the best service I can to my clients, just like Skip and Aaron at Gunwerks pride themselves in providing the best service they can. Just like Len does here at this Forum. To lump all bankers in one category as bad is emphatically wrong. Are there some that don't practice with prudent business principles, sure there are but not all of us. Are there bad auto mechanics, are there bad doctors, are there bad lawyers, are there bad Gunsmiths, are there bad business owners, yes there are but there not "all" bad or are the companies they may work for.

I was actually hoping we would see an update that said GW took Wells to court and kicked their butts. Still good to see a quality company like GW doing well. If you look at their Facebook page they are doing great and selling guns like crazy.