Gun-mountwd Coyote/Varmint Light:

Radman

My cousin borrowed a carbine from his neighbor to "quieten things down on the farm". He was VERY impressed by the rechargeable gun-mounted light. He said it shone either white or red & was highly focus able. The one tell was that on one setting it shone a triangular beam!
He really liked the light & wants one but there isn't a mark anywhere on it nor does the owner's wife remember where she bought it for him. Any help?
Thanks!

Years ago, there was a hunting supplier that sold lights for coon hunters called Night lite. They had such a light as well as cap lamps like the ones used by underground miners and underground construction workers. You might try a web search to see if they are still around.

They are still around it's NiteLite I spelled it wrong but then it's been over 30 years ago that I bought anything from them.

A search of Amazon for scope mounted hunting lights shows several lights as well. The light that I have is no longer made they have better lights now that are LED.

I also used a wicked light for a while with a red LED. The 404i I believe. Later used it with a Sightmark wraith night vision scope with an IR LED and it worked great for they also.

I have used a Nite Eyes light for about 10yrs…can see eyes out to approx 300yds, good battery life and very compact…very good for the price. Wicked Lights are great too.