gun maker

zkodiak

just wondering what you think of betting custom guns and borden rifles or even rifles inc.. also any others you would recomend need help choosing who to have build my custom rifle. would love to hear your thoughts and why. I have been having a really hard time making a choice. I would love to start to have them building it so i might be lucky and have it bye next fall.:rolleyes:

I am having one built by Borden Rifles. Their lead time is not out as far as other smiths on this forum, so you should get it in plenty on time. Give Jim a call, he is pleasant to work with.

I am going through the same thing right now contacting gunsmiths. I have been talking to 3 different ones and have nothing but good things to say about them. kirby allen aka fiftydriver, shawn carlock, and chad dixon aka nesika chad. All three have been great so far am havjng a hard time picking one. talk to a few and find out who you are comfortable with.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.