Gun Buy Back

At the risk of being redundant, you cannot buy back what you never sold on the first place! If demanded, it's confiscation. If optional, it's ludicrous since you will loose more then you received in tax increases to support the program. Criminals will not participate in this plan!

If they use tax payers funds, which they will, obviously, then you'll just be paying yourself to give something up. It doesn't make much sense.

You so dead on point.Let me know the area you are in so i can move out of paradise we all know as florida
Wyoming a free state. Walk in buy a gun and walk out. No registration. no waiting period . You can sell to private party without having to do a transfer though dealer. A constitutional carry state. U can open carry . U can can conceal carry after being resident for 6 months. If you get a conceal carry permit it's good in 38 states. You have decent gun laws in Florida but you are still dealing with what the populas is there... Not here. California gun laws are set by the dictator governor and it's super majority democratic legislature. High taxes . Everything taxed. They will squeeze a dime out of you at every level. No state tax here. Sales tax 4%. 8.75 % where I was. If you move, don't look back. No more hurricanes for you. No more earthquakes and wildfires for me. Good luck and God Bless. God bless Wyoming .

Wyoming a free state. Walk in buy a gun and walk out. No registration. no waiting period . You can sell to private party without having to do a transfer though dealer. A constitutional carry state. U can open carry . U can can conceal carry after being resident for 6 months. If you get a conceal carry permit it's good in 38 states. You have decent gun laws in Florida but you are still dealing with what the populas is there... Not here. California gun laws are set by the dictator governor and it's super majority democratic legislature. High taxes . Everything taxed. They will squeeze a dime out of you at every level. No state tax here. Sales tax 4%. 8.75 % where I was. If you move, don't look back. No more hurricanes for you. No more earthquakes and wildfires for me. Good luck and God Bless. God bless Wyoming .

Same here in Alaska. Open/concealed carry guaranteed by our state constitution with no CCW required. I can rent a table at a gun show for $150 and sell all my firearms if I want. (I no longer have an FFL). I can put an add on alaskaslist.com and sell a firearm. I can go to a pawn shop and swap a firearm if I want. I DO check drivers licenses when if I do a personal sale a firearm just to cover my own *** though. I can have a concealed firearm in my truck legally. We're also a "free state" WYO300RUM states Wyoming is....As I said earlier in a post though, I no longer have any "assault weapons" or "assault rifles" due to loosing them in a boating incident...

Same here in Alaska. Open/concealed carry guaranteed by our state constitution with no CCW required. I can rent a table at a gun show for $150 and sell all my firearms if I want. (I no longer have an FFL). I can put an add on alaskaslist.com and sell a firearm. I can go to a pawn shop and swap a firearm if I want. I DO check drivers licenses when if I do a personal sale a firearm just to cover my own *Rule 4 Violation* though. I can have a concealed firearm in my truck legally. We're also a "free state" WYO300RUM states Wyoming is....As I said earlier in a post though, I no longer have any "assault weapons" or "assault rifles" due to loosing them in a boating incident...
One of my best friends son is a law inforcement office in Anchoridge I know Alaska and Arizona have great gun laws. Have many friends in Az.. They love it. Me too when I hunt there.

One of my best friends son is a law inforcement office in Anchoridge I know Alaska and Arizona have great gun laws. Have many friends in Az.. They love it. Me too when I hunt there.
AZ isn't bad but it's on its way. All the Kalifornia crazy coming into the state is changing it for the worst. Did you see the *** AZ sent to the senate in 2016? Not sure how much longer AZ will be gun friendly.

I'm thinking I need to move to WY or UT eventually

AZ isn't bad but it's on its way. All the Kalifornia crazy coming into the state is changing it for the worst. Did you see the *** AZ sent to the senate in 2016? Not sure how much longer AZ will be gun friendly.

I'm thinking I need to move to WY or UT eventually
Yes Az. Slowly turning blue. Mt. Also. Going the way of Co. . Wy. SD ,ND ,I Ks. And Id. Still Red. Tx. Still putting up a good fight. Ut.governor anti gun. He won't last long. Kentucky . Tn. .Ar. Al.. Georgia still red.

Last edited:
If there ever was a "buy back" program, the money paid to the disarmed owners would be a pittance compared to what the owner paid to buy or to build the wheppin. The Criminal Left would contact the Criminal Left Media, who would subsequently whip the American People into a frenzy with fantastic fairy tales about how money to buy these "weapons of war" was being taken from welfare queens and their 39 children. What we'd get would be a tax credit for about two percent of what the rifle cost upon purchase. Always look for the Criminal Left to shaft the American People at any opportunity, be it tax money spent or tax money supposedly saved.

The same nonsense is being proposed up here in Canada. We're having our election soon and now the liberals, in an effort to get voters, are promising to ban outright the ar-15 and all such rifles, along with any "military type weapons" whatever the heck that even means (Canada is full of old .303 British enfields, rifles that have seen more legit military use than almost any other - but it's a rickety old bolt gun that doesn't look evil so I'm sure they'll be exempt - if it has wood on it it's not capable of being used for anything but hunting right?). The only reason I'm not more concerned is they were saying the same thing 4 years ago and once they got in they deliberated and consulted and such and didn't actually do much of anything about anything. It's a game. But an offensive and misguided one. The really stupid thing is that the data shows the majority of gun crimes committed here are committed with handguns illegally smuggled in from the USA. So punishing law abiding citizens is not only wrong, it won't even work to curb violence. At all.

The same nonsense is being proposed up here in Canada. We're having our election soon and now the liberals, in an effort to get voters, are promising to ban outright the ar-15 and all such rifles, along with any "military type weapons" whatever the heck that even means (Canada is full of old .303 British enfields, rifles that have seen more legit military use than almost any other - but it's a rickety old bolt gun that doesn't look evil so I'm sure they'll be exempt - if it has wood on it it's not capable of being used for anything but hunting right?). The only reason I'm not more concerned is they were saying the same thing 4 years ago and once they got in they deliberated and consulted and such and didn't actually do much of anything about anything. It's a game. But an offensive and misguided one. The really stupid thing is that the data shows the majority of gun crimes committed here are committed with handguns illegally smuggled in from the USA. So punishing law abiding citizens is not only wrong, it won't even work to curb violence. At all.

Hopefully ole' blackface takes some media attention away from guns for the moment. People have the attention span of a 3 year old with severe ADHD.

kkmk.jpg

Yeah, I'd like to see the stats on shank ing deaths in US jails.
We are not even talking knives, but improvised sharpend sticks.

If you are a dangerous person, there are a million ways to cause anarchy.

IDK, maybe we should look at law compliance instead of law proliferation.???

I pointed this out to protesters defying existing laws ("we must ignore unjust laws") at our state capital.
You are thinking the law should be changed, yet you are breaking the law now.
What makes me think you will follow the new law?

They are so engrossed in their virtue display rituals that they ignore this rich irony.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.