Gun Buy Back

obesety walmart.jpg

beto is trying to remain relevant and keep those campaign donations coming in. then when he finally drops out, he'll pay his buddy for "consulting services" and his buddy will then write him a check for his "consulting services".

beto is trying to remain relevant and keep those campaign donations coming in. then when he finally drops out, he'll pay his buddy for "consulting services" and his buddy will then write him a check for his "consulting services".
What I hate about his type is that they are always money hungry... I mean better has enough money to be honest and do he wants and he chose to be a dong.

Well everyone here knows this I suspect.
However, I always loose it when Politicians use the "weapons of war" charade.

The battle of Lexington and Concord was fought over a military weapon cache.
The red coats were not going to take the hunting rifles, they were looking to confiscate the military rapid fire assault weapon of the day.

The second amendment was written AFTER this attempt to take military assault weapons out of the hands of citizens.

Of course the other irony that the press seems to ignore is that the entire history of Texas is also based on a government trying to take military weapons away from citizens.

If no one needs an assault rife, they certainly don't need a cannon.

Yet, for some reason Texans thought they did.
Re: come and take it. Battle of Gonzales

So, here you have Beto, a "son" of TX saying he is coming for your weapons.

The irony is just insane.

Then you have Biden telling stories of taking on angry Black men with straight razors armed only with a link of chain.

You can't make this stuff up.

It is the theater of absurd.

Sometimes I think they really would rather be righteous and indignant than accomplish any real reforms to benefit society.

ie.

deal with crime
deal with the economy (the single best crime reduction method)
deal with debt and SS.
deal with the failure of Obama care (my insurance costs have not gone down, yours?)

No, lets go after gun control.
It sounds like we care.
It makes us feel good emotionally to vent on the evils of guns.

Really, that is the best you can do as a politician????

In general, the quality of leadership in this country is just really, really depressing.

I read a few weeks ago that in Switzerland where they serve in the military and when their stint I'd up they take their "full" auto service weapon or let's just say assault rifle home. They want to end that and collect them all. The citizen's are not happy about it.
Does this sound familiar ? Happens in every country all the way back to WWII. Nazi's collected the Polish peoples weapons then rolled right over them. Same thing Russia did/does when it takes over other countries to boost their failing economy. Obummer helped boost their economy and technology ....

I read a few weeks ago that in Switzerland where they serve in the military and when their stint I'd up they take their "full" auto service weapon or let's just say assault rifle home. They want to end that and collect them all. The citizen's are not happy about it.
Does this sound familiar ? Happens in every country all the way back to WWII. Nazi's collected the Polish peoples weapons then rolled right over them. Same thing Russia did/does when it takes over other countries to boost their failing economy. Obummer helped boost their economy and technology ....
I have not heard that and am hopeful/doubtful that doesn't happen. Hopefully that is a whacko but loud minority. Switzerland has there stuff together regarding firearms and the military. They also have an annual shooting competition that attracts hoardes of competitors.

The race card is dying out so they need something else to run with, So here come firearms confiscation.
Unfortunately the Democraps will never quit playing the race card. It's one of their best methods of getting the minority vote - next to free giveaways @ taxpayer expense.

It is so funny to see the Dems thinking that banning guns is the answer. I mean look at the drug problem in the US. Making drugs Illegal has really worked for the last I dunno 50 years. But they are Illegal, so how do they get drugs??
E0993D51-C42D-4D0E-AED3-7831D263BED7.png

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.