Grip N Pull is for real!

Doublezranch

Hey guys...just received my grip n pull in the mail last week. After watching the video I was skeptical but holy cow am I glad I ordered one. This thing is very revolutionary. Easy to use, no scared bullets and easy enough for a 11 year old to use. I wish there would have been something like this sooner on the market. I wouldn't have wasted so much time and money pulling than throwing. If you haven't seen or heard of it, I think Brandon is a site sponsor. Make reloading easy and get one! It's awesome.

I am glad you don't have any scared bullets... Scared bullets is never a good thing. You always want good strong courageous bullets.

:D

The courageous ones always work better! That's funny! Thanks for knowing what I was trying to say.. LOL!

Hello all,

Thanks for the kind words, I am glad that you like them. Clark, yours went out this morning. The GRIP-N-PULL is a great product and I am glad to be part of it. They are guaranteed for life, as long as you don't use them as a tire iron. :)

It is funny that some of you mention the Davidson product. In fact we had the GRIP-N-PULL developed and a patent filed before ever seeing the Davidson product.

If anyone has any questions about the GRIP-N-PULL, how its made, or anything else feel free to either call me at 208-684-4850, PM me or just post to this thread. Thanks.

Brandon

I think it's a great idea. If I hadn't already bought my RCBS collet puller a while back, I'd order one for sure. Everyone who reloads needs a way to pull bullets. Matter of fact, I might still order one sometime. Looks pretty handy.

Have yall had any issues with them pinching and deforming the bullets because of the 2-point stress areas, or did yall take that into consideration during the design process?

I think it's a great idea. If I hadn't already bought my RCBS collet puller a while back, I'd order one for sure. Everyone who reloads needs a way to pull bullets. Matter of fact, I might still order one sometime. Looks pretty handy.

Have yall had any issues with them pinching and deforming the bullets because of the 2-point stress areas, or did yall take that into consideration during the design process?

They do not deform the bullets at all because of the way the holes are made. Every once in a while you have to seat the bullets to SAAMI specs and the Ogive gets pushed below the brass and you have nothing to grab onto. In that case, you can go down to the next size hole and get it out sometimes dimpling the bullet. In my experience the POI is still the same. Doublezranch can attest to that as well.

We would love to have you as a customer. If you haven't bought all the different collets for your collet puller you definitely might give us a try. I know from experience that buying all the collets it takes to pull all the calibers on just the standard rifle GRIP-N-PULL will cost you a small fortune. They work well but they are expensive. We were able to create a product that is very cost effective. If you have watched the video demonstration it is really that easy. Thanks for the question.

Brandon

Thanks for the reply. I have almost all the collets, so far. I am a couple shy. I will look into the Grip-n-Pull, as well.

Thanks again.

Brandon...

As the holder of a couple patents myself (nothing related to firearms), I can say without malice that obtaining a patent on anything today is nothing more than supporting a patent attorney. In today's society patents mean little and you'll spend a fortune defending your patent if someone decides to infringe.

Market your design on price point and need and forget the patent fiasco. They can be a costly road and you'll still have imposters.

Brandon...

As the holder of a couple patents myself (nothing related to firearms), I can say without malice that obtaining a patent on anything today is nothing more than supporting a patent attorney. In today's society patents mean little and you'll spend a fortune defending your patent if someone decides to infringe.

Market your design on price point and need and forget the patent fiasco. They can be a costly road and you'll still have imposters.

Thanks for the input. I will take it into consideration. Right now I am just enjoying selling these things. Have a great night.

Brandon

Thanks for the input. I will take it into consideration. Right now I am just enjoying selling these things. Have a great night.

Brandon

Ok - where do I order one from and what is the price. I'm not an eBay person and think Paypal is when one of my hunting buds picks up the tab.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.