Greatest camo pattern ever...

images(1894).jpg

It snowed here, so I want this...

Ahh the polar bear with his eyes closed and a paw over his nose........🤣😂😎.....said the art professor when the student tried to explain what it was he had painted....

Gun stocks are about for pleasing the eye to me. Hunting clothes are about concealment. I have some fatigue pants on now that I got at an army surplus store almost 50 years ago. They are the most durable pants I have ever owned. The dog photo bombed the pic.
IMG_1010.jpeg

Now days hunting out west I just wear a solid Carhartt tan or green pants and a mountain sage camo shirt or jacket with an orange camo hat. Works for me. My pack is also mountain sage kind of. But I also hunt a lot from a vantage spot with a slight bit of tree cover for breakup. Now if I was turkey hunting it would be full camo with some type of full head netting. I was in a climbing stands in my camo with what I thought was enough vegetation to conceal me and I had a turkey make me from about 60 yards out. The one hen locked up and started clucking like there was no tomorrow. Then she tool the gaggle of turkeys about another 100yards away and around me. This was back East in Virginia. I learned really quick about being fully concealed when turkeys hunting. Haven't tried hunting turkeys out west since I've moved back out to Idaho.