Graf's shipping prepare to wait and wait !

• Thread starter Deleted member 118572
  • Start date
Graf and sons has never been slow shipping to me. I ordered in March and their estimated wait to ship and shipping times were spot on. Personally I'm ordering anything I need (that I can't source locally) from Graf's, Precision, or Midsouth for the extended future. Those who have jumped the shark on pricing are dead to me and won't get my business.

Don't blame the companies selling the goods. Blame the greedy hoarding idiots who keep buying everything so nobody else can get anything. This same behavior occurred with cleaning supplies when the Pandemic struck. People are selfish and greedy.

I've got some bullets that have been on backorder with midsouth for close to six months. The price isn't one I would get today and I don't mind waiting as long as they fill it eventually. I'm just glad they haven't cancelled the order or raised the price on me. Grafs has done a good job of keeping prices fair and being transparent about their shipping times. If you can't afford to wait simply don't make the purchase, someone else will.

Patience is a virtue. You can have it done fast, cheap, right....pick two.

Not sure if this helps anyone but... I had some bullets on order/backorder from Graf's so after the allotted time to ship, I emailed to cancel the order and wouldn't you know it they shipped them!