Good news thread

I have a 1000 primer brick of Remington 6-1/2 small rifle primers with 841 remaining and a full box of Hammer 277 126g hunters if anyone wants to buy or trade. Figure $45 for the primers and $55 for the Hammers before shipping. Somewhere in the garage I have an almost full bag of new 30.06 Prvi Part. brass if anyone was interested I could dig it out.

I have a 1000 primer brick of Remington 6-1/2 small rifle primers with 841 remaining and a full box of Hammer 277 126g hunters if anyone wants to buy or trade. Figure $45 for the primers and $55 for the Hammers before shipping. Somewhere in the garage I have an almost full bag of new 30.06 Prvi Part. brass if anyone was interested I could dig it out.
I would be glad to both your primers and bullets. Contact me at [email protected]

I'm going to hold off buying any powder until the price subsides a little. Paying $40+ per lb doesn't digest very well. I've got 50+ lbs in my stockpile and 10,000+ primers so I can wait them out for a couple of years. I will need to replenish my supply of Barnes TTSX bullets which I use for hunting as I'm down to a couple of hundred in some of my calibers. I've got thousands of practice bullets and if I have to I'll load some of them up for states outside of Calif. which requires non lead...

I was able to get 50 ABLR's from Shooters Pro Shop. I have the powder I need, but nothing goes bang without primers. No primers anywhere. 209's are scarce too.

The good news around here is, there is plenty of room on the shelves for when reloading supplies arrive. I can't wait to see less space. I think they are storing "sail boat fuel" on those shelves right now. Good luck to everyone hunting supplies, and congratulations to those finding.
With every gallon of sail boat fuel, you get a free left-handed coffee mug.

I got lucky a few months ago and found 3 pounds of varget on the shelf for 35.00 bucks each. And monster score Monday was a case, yes 10 bricks if CCI 200s for 125.00.

I should have bought a lottery ticket but I feel like I already won.
So you got (10) "SLEEVES" or 100 primers - (1) Brick 1K primers. Not (10) "BRICKS) 10K primers for $125.00

I was glad I could find a fortmeier h210 5-position bipod in stock in the EU (I'm in the Netherlands) so no customs costs, which would add 20% and if my luck continues it will arrive in time for the next range visit. No hunting large game until July so practice, practice, practice.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts