Good Folks

I have been trying to use my ability that I have being retired to make things work. I have managed to buy things I don't usually use, but others might to trade for things I do use. This has been a great experience as I have met and talked to very amazing people who have made a good life and understand people. We have traded products at reasonable prices and when we agreed to a deal it was a deal. The good people in this world still exist they are just being run over by the others. Butterbean always has his opinions, but good people will stick together to make our brothers better and help them out. The majority of people here are trying to help each other. Great place.

I have been here a while.............. I've acquired a few friends along the way and some family as well ( You all know who you are), and there are quite a few that don't care for me at all as I do tend to be a bit " Abrasive" at times but that's what keeps the world turning I suppose, With that being said I will do my best to help anyone in any way I can and I have received it back 10 fold. With the way the world is today and the way this site has changed over the years ........ well I just shake head, I met a member here with who I had a couple of pleasant exchanges with and one thing lead to another and in a day I was talking to him on the phone, And with one phone call he extended me a courtesy seldom seen in the world today. There are still Good Folks here and I'm glad I'm surrounded by them, Thanks @Reemty J for restoring my faith in the world

The Lord know just what we need and just who to send.
I concur Mr. Butterbean
Thank you gentlemen

Buck

Bean, from my experience you've always been a very helpful and that is greatly appreciated.

Now if by abrasive you mean saying things how they are and some snowflakes getting their feelings hurt because of it then I guess yes, you are abrasive LOL.

Just dont forget though, you are just an "Average Hunter" 😏

Stay safe

Hang in there ButterBean. I enjoy your posts. Did not know we lost JE. His knowledge will be hard to replace. RIP.
Yeah JE was one of a kind and one I called friend. A good member for sure and he will be missed.

Now whats this about being an "average hunter" Bean? You told me you were top of the bunch :)

Bean, from my experience you've always been a very helpful and that is greatly appreciated.

Now if by abrasive you mean saying things how they are and some snowflakes getting their feelings hurt because of it then I guess yes, you are abrasive LOL.

Just dont forget though, you are just an "Average Hunter" 😏

Stay safe
Thank you for reminding me as I had almost forgotten

laugh.gif

Yeah JE was one of a kind and one I called friend. A good member for sure and he will be missed.

Now whats this about being an "average hunter" Bean? You told me you were top of the bunch :)
Oh it was just another member here that made a comment saying that ADG Brass would work fine for the "Average Hunter" ........................ He obviously was confused and forgot that he was not on the Bench Rest Central site

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.