Attention Spokane area folks.

HARPERC

I just received an e-mail the Zombie apocalypse begins June 17th 2012 at the Spokane Rifle Club 8:30 am ends at 1:00 pm. Fairly lengthy e-mail I'll try to make it shorter as I couldn't get a link to go through. One of our former Junior members stopped by the club prior to his deployment to Afghanistan as a Marine Sniper. When asked what they needed, laser range finders was his answer. This is a fund raiser that every dime will go towards Leicas for his group. Daily non-member range fee waived on the 200 yard. Donation as small or large as you wish. General plan is to fire relays every 15 min, shoot as many relays as you wish, but put something in the pot each relay. Pretty loose rules intent is to have fun raising money for a good cause. Basically you get 2 minutes to put 5 rounds into a Zombie target. First shot must be to the head, the other 4 to the chest. Rubber duck trophy to the "winner". If there's a gap in your schedule Father's day bring whatever Zombie gun you have. !6 benches, and more will be moved if needed.
Headed to bed, but anyone needs more I'll answer as best I can, or PM the contact numbers to you.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.