Good Folks

ButterBean

I have been here a while.............. I've acquired a few friends along the way and some family as well ( You all know who you are), and there are quite a few that don't care for me at all as I do tend to be a bit " Abrasive" at times but that's what keeps the world turning I suppose, With that being said I will do my best to help anyone in any way I can and I have received it back 10 fold. With the way the world is today and the way this site has changed over the years ........ well I just shake head, I met a member here with who I had a couple of pleasant exchanges with and one thing lead to another and in a day I was talking to him on the phone, And with one phone call he extended me a courtesy seldom seen in the world today. There are still Good Folks here and I'm glad I'm surrounded by them, Thanks @Reemty J for restoring my faith in the world

I have been here a while.............. I've acquired a few friends along the way and some family as well ( You all know who you are), and there are quite a few that don't care for me at all as I do tend to be a bit " Abrasive" at times but that's what keeps the world turning I suppose, With that being said I will do my best to help anyone in any way I can and I have received it back 10 fold. With the way the world is today and the way this site has changed over the years ........ well I just shake head, I met a member here with who I had a couple of pleasant exchanges with and one thing lead to another and in a day I was talking to him on the phone, And with one phone call he extended me a courtesy seldom seen in the world today. There are still Good Folks here and I'm glad I'm surrounded by them, Thanks @Reemty J for restoring my faith in the world
Every now and again something will restore my faith in humanity and the world in general. It feels good doesn't it, buddy?

Well I know the feeling. It's amazing how a bunch of like minded people can come together.
As for you being abrasive. I'm not sure. Speaking your mind and standing behind what you believe doesn't seem to a bad thing.
I for one have leaned on you for advice and appreciate that. I've met several good people who I call friends now through this site.

The ones that are not on this site are all out at the gun club. Don't know about the rest of the world.

I few months ago when I was just getting my feet wet on here, you reached out and helped me with a crimp die. I never expected such help from you or anyone. I was very surprised and felt the same as you in your post. I should have posted about it, but I wasn't sure how it would've sounded. So here it is....

ButterBean is one helluva guy!, I wish there were more people like this in the world. I'd love to help out with some of these things but do not have anywhere near the knowledge of Bean, or some others on here for that matter. Great post!

life can be pretty easy to look at, like you are talking here, treat people how you want to be treated...…and have a little fun joking also….one saying I like is "We are sent to this earth to help others, not just to help ourselves"....When we figure that out in life, things seem to go a lot better and gifts and blessing a lot more common. ☝️🙏🤝 and anytime you can help make some ones situation better or easier, there is great personal comfort in that.
I think the abrasive part is that photo you have Butterbean, the one where you are wearing a flag for your underwear!!
:rolleyes: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ;)

Last edited:
life can be pretty easy to look at, like you are talking here, treat people how you want to be treated...…and have a little fun joking also….one saying I like is "We are sent to this earth to help others, not just to help ourselves"....When we figure that out in life, things seem to go a lot better and gifts and blessing a lot more common. ☝️🙏🤝 and anytime you can help make some ones situation better or easier, there is great personal comfort in that.
I think the abrasive part is that photo you have Butterbean, the one where you are wearing a flag for your underwear!!
:rolleyes: 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ;)
Well...........They are really comfortable

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.