Golden Eagles take down wolf

Need to have a service to hunt down coyotes with them eagles. We occasionally have several golden eagles visit our back yard. The juvenile is not a good hunter and all the animals play dead he does not get it. the parents grab anything that they see. We have a pigeon and squirrel problem they don't stay long enough. But we are getting a puppy so this was a good video to show my wife
'

Need to have a service to hunt down coyotes with them eagles. We occasionally have several golden eagles visit our back yard. The juvenile is not a good hunter and all the animals play dead he does not get it. the parents grab anything that they see. We have a pigeon and squirrel problem they don't stay long enough. But we are getting a puppy so this was a good video to show my wife
'
WOW, Golden Eagles in your back yard.
We have a pair of Red Tail Hawks around our property. They hunt as a pair. A squirrel will see one and run around to the other side of the tree and the other hawk will get um.
I walked out the driveway on day and all of a sudden these giant wings came out of the brush carrying something with four legs and a tail. It flew fast through the trees and i could not get a good look at what it had in it's claws. I frequed out. Thought it was one of the big Red Tails flying away with Calli Ann our Cat. I had to leave for a business meeting and could not look to see if Calli was still here. I was worried all day. When I got home later that day, I whistled for Calli, and she came running out of the woods. Must have been a Possum that the Red Tail caught

While I wouldn't bet on on the eagle in an attack on a full size male Timberwolf I will say it has all the advantages apart from size and strength. Death from above. And if you've seen eagle talons, even bald eagles, they're longer than a grizzly bear's claws and their feet are strong enough to "squeeze them" all the way down into something. Multiple 3-4 inch deep stab wounds from behind/above and not a whole lot most four legged critters could do about it to say no besides try to run away. Which is not likely to work.

While I wouldn't bet on on the eagle in an attack on a full size male Timberwolf I will say it has all the advantages apart from size and strength. Death from above. And if you've seen eagle talons, even bald eagles, they're longer than a grizzly bear's claws and their feet are strong enough to "squeeze them" all the way down into something. Multiple 3-4 inch deep stab wounds from behind/above and not a whole lot most four legged critters could do about it to say no besides try to run away. Which is not likely to work.
The eagle versus canine predators is overhyped, while under certain circumstances this might be true, but no wolf, in good health set upon by two eagles will succumb, German Shepherds often kill attacking eagles that attack lambs in springtime in lamb country out west.The Mongolian video may or may not be true, you have to look at the totality of the facts, game hens protecting their chicks have successfully knocked the eagles silly and prevented chicks from being killed. I've seen it dozens of times here, and there's dozens of you tube videos to substantiate.My Liege Fighter gamecock has rolled a dozen red tails in the chicken yard , and has thwarted a juvenile bald eagle attack.Liege fighter Belgium gamecock noted for their aggression towards raptors.

The eagle versus canine predators is overhyped, while under certain circumstances this might be true, but no wolf, in good health set upon by two eagles will succumb, German Shepherds often kill attacking eagles that attack lambs in springtime in lamb country out west.The Mongolian video may or may not be true, you have to look at the totality of the facts, game hens protecting their chicks have successfully knocked the eagles silly and prevented chicks from being killed. I've seen it dozens of times here, and there's dozens of you tube videos to substantiate.My Liege Fighter gamecock has rolled a dozen red tails in the chicken yard , and has thwarted a juvenile bald eagle attack.Liege fighter Belgium gamecock noted for their aggression towards raptors.

Again, wouldn't put money on the bird but also do beleive this can happen.

I mean I've seen what a ****ed off goose can do to darn near anything stupid enough to provoke it 🤣

Again, wouldn't put money on the bird but also do beleive this can happen.

I mean I've seen what a ****ed off goose can do to darn near anything stupid enough to provoke it 🤣
There's exception to everything but i've had game chickens since a kid and the hens will absolutely throttle a raptor and send him packing if not crippled.My asil rooster years back stomped a goshawk to death when he flew in the coop and hit a hen, a game rooster knows no fear as does a hen with chicks, a hen turkey will kill raptors when chicks are attacked . Mothers👍 love. This rooster here never had a hen killed by a raptor in almost a decade despite being free ranged mostly except at night, he would take his death on anything the line continues .

Attachments

• glh.jpeg
    glh.jpeg
    251.2 KB · Views: 57