Take Your family Wolf Hunting!

Both Father & Son Bag a wolf! Father of the year award?? :)

I like this guys videos. He seems solid. Super cool to get out there with your wife and kid. Not going to lie, seeing a huge pack of wolves come charging in like that with my wife and son there would have made me hope that gun goes bang! If would have been on safety or something went wrong they could have been lunch.

I
I like this guys videos. He seems solid. Super cool to get out there with your wife and kid. Not going to lie, seeing a huge pack of wolves come charging in like that with my wife and son there would have made me hope that gun goes bang! If would have been on safety or something went wrong they could have been lunch.
If you look close the wife was packing a shotgun just in case.

We hunt some of the same stuff.He is the wolf master around here,think at around 17 last I saw him.I have about 15 years on him,though.He sometimes finds a kill and literally hikes them down in a day and kills one,he is hardcore hiker.His kid was shooting game at ten with that 300 rum

September wolf hunt with my boy.

Attachments

• 4AD6C665-E361-4015-9DF4-28F3362A5273.jpeg
    4AD6C665-E361-4015-9DF4-28F3362A5273.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 283
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.