Gas

"...inserted"? Got it. I figured there was a tinfoil hat involved. And for the record, I believe you about the dates. But that still doesn't make either photo "proof". Words are important, but I'm sure the distinction is probably lost here....
i was paying $1.50 gallon in april of 2020 when the lockdowns first started. my job requires me to be on the road a lot and even covid didnt change it. all you have to do is google average gas prices in TX in november of 2020 and you can see that it's probably true. i understand that you can't trust everything on the interwebs but in this case, i think it's plausible and the date is probably accurate.

since brandon was installed in the WH, the price of everything has been steadily going up. the harm we did to the economy was way worse than the virus. ukraine/russia is just a scape goat. there's articles from november/december of 2021 warning that gas prices were going to hit $4+ a gallon in 2022. brandon is just deflecting blame.

In a court of law, evidence can be admitted when the person who did X testifies they are the one that did X. In this case, I took the pictures, so they could and most likely would be admitted into evidence.
Again if you don't believe it that's your choice and you can do as I said, just move on.
First I think you should sit down your koolaid and reread your last sentence and apply it.
I would advise you to never defend yourself in court....

i was paying $1.50 gallon in april of 2020 when the lockdowns first started. my job requires me to be on the road a lot and even covid didnt change it. all you have to do is google average gas prices in TX in november of 2020 and you can see that it's probably true. i understand that you can't trust everything on the interwebs but in this case, i think it's plausible and the date is probably accurate.

since brandon was installed in the WH, the price of everything has been steadily going up. the harm we did to the economy was way worse than the virus. ukraine/russia is just a scape goat. there's articles from november/december of 2021 warning that gas prices were going to hit $4+ a gallon in 2022. brandon is just deflecting blame.

Got down to $1.89 here, $60.00/Tank, those were the days LOL.

Got it at $4.09 at Costco last week, $130 total to fill up the tank 😒

I saw this on the Internet the other day and wish I could find it again and post a link but cannot do either so I'll have to go off memory and maybe you all can correct me close to the truth. Article was about electric charging stations popping up around the country supposedly powered by big diesel generators. I have not seen such, but the guy did have pictures. He did the math and said after a full two hour charge the cars were getting about 5.5 miles per gallon on diesel. Given the performance of the cars and the loss converting one form of energy into another it sounded believable. Also sounds incredibly stupid if there's even a hint of truth to it.

I saw this on the Internet the other day and wish I could find it again and post a link but cannot do either so I'll have to go off memory and maybe you all can correct me close to the truth. Article was about electric charging stations popping up around the country supposedly powered by big diesel generators. I have not seen such, but the guy did have pictures. He did the math and said after a full two hour charge the cars were getting about 5.5 miles per gallon on diesel. Given the performance of the cars and the loss converting one form of energy into another it sounded believable. Also sounds incredibly stupid if there's even a hint of truth to it.
It is not funny and oh so true. Many states including ours recently passed laws mandating the PUD's have infrastructure available so the greenies can charge their cars where and when they need to. Way cheaper to install some Generators than to run power lines in many many areas. We had a made up water shortage a few years ago. Several PUD's around us spent 10's of millions on huge diesel generators and signed contracts from suppliers for diesel. They paid out of the contracts and returned the unused Generators back for pennies on the dollar. We the rate payers are still paying the increase for the poor choice they made. In a very short time the PUD's will be making 10's of millions on their terrible paranoid knee jerk reactions.

Last edited:
i saw something about that as well but found another story saying it was debunked. who knows.

these morons on the left act like they're all high and mighty with their teslas while the plant to build them and charge them is being running on coal or nuclear energy - which they also despise. i believe there is a solution to this issue, but the federal government is NOT going to be the one that figures it out. they'll just get in the way and make it 10 times more expensive than it needs to be.

It is not funny and oh so true. Many states including ours recently passed laws mandating the PUD's have infrastructure available so the greenies can charge their cars where and when they need to. Way cheaper to install some Generators than to run power lines in many many areas. We had a made up water shortage a few years ago. Several PUD's around us spent 10's of millions on huge diesel generators and signed contracts from suppliers for diesel. They paid out of the contracts and returned the unused Generators back for a pennies on the dollar. We the rate payers are still paying the increase for the poor choice they made. In a very shor time the PUD's will be making 10's of millions on their terrible paranoid knee jerk reactions.
do they let them charge the cars for free? Allowing the rest of us to pay for this?

I remember at one time Manitoba was going to convert to a hydrogen economy. Lake Manitoba was touted to be the largest clean source of fresh water in the world and they were going to mop up. Never happened. Inquiring minds wonder why it was scrapped?

Filled up my Ram 2500 this afternoon. Waited too long so I knew it was going hurt!
586ED743-FD30-492F-9EAC-2FD8E3D926DB.jpeg

Was
It is not funny and oh so true. Many states including ours recently passed laws mandating the PUD's have infrastructure available so the greenies can charge their cars where and when they need to. Way cheaper to install some Generators than to run power lines in many many areas. We had a made up water shortage a few years ago. Several PUD's around us spent 10's of millions on huge diesel generators and signed contracts from suppliers for diesel. They paid out of the contracts and returned the unused Generators back for a pennies on the dollar. We the rate payers are still paying the increase for the poor choice they made. In a very shor time the PUD's will be making 10's of millions on their terrible paranoid knee jerk reactions.
Did I read this wrong? Did you you say "several PUD's spent 10's of millions" or was that several PUTZ ? That sounds like a job done by the federal putz's.