Gas

So what are you all paying for gas these days? For those of you with larger trucks how bad is the pain?
Locally diesel is over $4.00 a gallon, but it's not as bad as Yuma Arizona, my son was through there a week or so ago and this was the price there. FYJB.

1650493472337.png

Last edited:
$3.89 here but with the Costco Visa, you can shave a few pennies off. Wish we we could go back to the days where I paid a buck and change (literally in the last 5 years)

That is horrible. I don't know how much longer these gas prices can go on like this before something gives.

Bareshelf Brandon needs to be impeached.
what really chaps my nards is how they expect to just flip a switch to renewable energy while our economy is dependent on oil. how do you mine all the materials needed to make batteries for electric cars without oil? elon musk himself has said that there isnt enough green energy to make a tesla, let alone charge it so you can drive it. i'm all for green energy, but let's get the system in place before we start banning oil production.

As for the leases that Biden is allowing to be sold, gotta remember that without a permit to drill, a lease is, well, just a lease. The rubber meets the road when permits are allowed to drill on those leases.

what really chaps my nards is how they expect to just flip a switch to renewable energy while our economy is dependent on oil. how do you mine all the materials needed to make batteries for electric cars without oil? elon musk himself has said that there isnt enough green energy to make a tesla, let alone charge it so you can drive it. i'm all for green energy, but let's get the system in place before we start banning oil production.
I like you😀. My nards have been consistently chapped over the past decade. We are on the correct side of the arguments but we are arguing to a wall. Many, many facts, studies show self defense works yet "they" try to not let us. Green is not the answer right now and won't be for a long time. But don't waste your breath cause it's about killing the economy. Making US not superpower anymore. Cause when we go so goes the world. If oceans were in fact rising why would Obummer and his Chronies spend millions and millions on beach front property. They cash the checks and must just be laughing at the rest of us. Take care of yourself and family. It might get weird.

Try the last 15 months, look at the date below the price.

View attachment 360138
You do realize that in Microsoft Word you can take any photo and add any text over top of it that you want, right? And you realize that that does not then make it "proof", right? If the answer to either of those questions is "no", this could go a long way in explaining how some people believe the things they believe.