You think GAS is HIGH

You called him honest without facts because he supports your narrative. He did not give it to the fbi, they took it. He gave it to Rudy Giuliani and the New York Post. His motives are suspicious to say the least. The fact that Giuliani did not sped it contents out for all to see is a really good indicator that there was nothing on it he could use to damage Biden's chances.
So that makes him dishonest. The FBI didn't respond. Why not ? That's obvious. Suspicion isn't guilt. Once again, the need to explain this to a liberal concerns me.

Hey how about those Yankees?
Didn't think that my post on Gasoline would bring this much attention.
We see that there are many members that hold the USA and what our Constitution is "Close to Their Hearts".
We our families - Jill and I can be traced back to the Revolutionary War. Jill is a Daughter of the Revolutionary War. Now we had family members in every war and died in every war since 1776. There is nothing more precious to "LIFE" than the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It is what this Great Country was founded on.
Once the Constitution and Bill Of Rights start being taken apart bit by bit we are DOOMED as a REPUBLIC.
Everyone on LRH is passionate about this subject.
Lets try to keep most Posts to Hunting/Shooting/Reloading.
I am probably the member that go offs of hunting and into what is happening to our country. I LOVE this Country and it is sad what is going on now. People need to wake up. It is not the people on LRH - it is----------------
We wish everyone Health and Wellbeing.
God Bless America and all of you.
Len & Jill
Awesome

Hey how about those Yankees?
Didn't think that my post on Gasoline would bring this much attention.
We see that there are many members that hold the USA and what our Constitution is "Close to Their Hearts".
We our families - Jill and I can be traced back to the Revolutionary War. Jill is a Daughter of the Revolutionary War. Now we had family members in every war and died in every war since 1776. There is nothing more precious to "LIFE" than the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. It is what this Great Country was founded on.
Once the Constitution and Bill Of Rights start being taken apart bit by bit we are DOOMED as a REPUBLIC.
Everyone on LRH is passionate about this subject.
Lets try to keep most Posts to Hunting/Shooting/Reloading.
I am probably the member that go offs of hunting and into what is happening to our country. I LOVE this Country and it is sad what is going on now. People need to wake up. It is not the people on LRH - it is----------------
We wish everyone Health and Wellbeing.
God Bless America and all of you.
Len & Jill
My family goes back to the Revolutionary War as well. I had a however many great grandfather that was supposedly an honor guard for George Washington. My sister did all the research and is a daughter of the revolution as well. My relative ended up with a land grant in Alabama for his service. I was told it was a fairly well known plantation and may still exist to this day. I believe we lost it in the civil war. That part is not real clear. I think its still standing today but not sure. Our family history did not get passed down by word of mouth so I don't know much about it. My grandfather was very progressive for his time and I don't think he liked the fact that there was slavery in our family history. He hid from us that he had a brother that killed a black man back in the first part of the last century that was not charged with murder but was kicked out of the state. I found out about him 20 years after he died when my sister was researching our family history.